What's new

Watch this to approach more

Jan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I've got a great video to share to motivate you to approach more. Regardless whether you want to get laid more often or whether you want higher quality chick, it's the same advice - you've got to approach more.

It's a video from Andrew Tate.
I don't want to get involved in the discussion whether Tate is a legit man or a scammer. I'm not pasting it here to promote him. I've watched some stuff from him about game, some of it is good, some of it is bad, but this piece is a real gem. Because, it clearly demonstrates how important EFFORT (approaching more) is.

It doesn't matter if you believe Tate's success with women is coming from fame and money. It doesn't even matter if his success is real of fabricated. I believe this piece of advice is priceless.

It's a story of a broke guy who worked at a coffee shop, zero money, zero social proof, just pure perseverance. It's the story about the Luke the Man.

This is the story about the NUMBERS GAME. People like to say "Oh, pickup is just a number's game." They say this as this is something negative. They make this assumption that game is bullshit, and the only reason people get laid with number's game is because of pure luck. Because

It's a big misunderstanding. In fact, with numbers game YOU CREATE your own luck. You don't need to believe in this, you can actually prove this to yourself STATISTICALLY. Let's imagine some very 'LUCKY' event. For example, being a total chode, you happen to meet a girl who is SUPER HOT and SUPER HORNY at that very moment. She is that horny at that moment that she is able to fuck ANYONE just to get laid. Let's say that there is a 1 in 10000 chance to meet that girl.

You see, in order to meet that woman, and GET YOURSELF IN THAT LUCKY SITUATION, you need to approach 10000 women. Is it worthy? The correct question is: if you knew for sure that if you approached 10000 woman, you could fuck the girl of your dreams, 10/10. Would you do that?

There is another important thing about this NUMBERS GAME thing. You get SO MUCH EXPERIENCE. Regardless whether you are newbie, intermediate or advance, if you keep approaching YOU ARE GETTING SO MUCH EXPERIENCE. And experience is the most important thing. Even if you don't analyze the feedback consiously, you will still improve because through experience you are training your internal machine learning models of seduction, and you with experience you will start making improvements even if you don't consiously understand why.

Enjoy

the right date makes getting her back home a piece of cake