What's new

FR 
Went to chill and couldn’t even do that

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Notes from the field:
Terrible

Don’t be negative. Autistic kid J chatted me on fb it was so negative. I’ve been engaging in very autistic adjacent behaviors.

Went to chill at lake. Don’t wanna approach. I’m traumatized at all the coppage but remember it’s always better when you have balls. Anyway, I’m chilling on a bench. I tried to get a milf and a woman in a car, +2

I’m gonna go all out walk to U.
After that, I eventually realize zed how weird this feels. Like this big 30something loser. Won’t go out. Just stays near his mamas house. Freaking think I saw by ex best friends mom. They don’t like me. Nobody really likes me except the ladies in that way. Ok but this goes back. Be positive. She was like he’s shrimpy and don’t acknowledge that I saw her and like I just got a vision of her son, my ex best friend, being all tall and strapping and semi- famous, here I am trying to maintain the same look I had in high school. Hehehe… ok so I left and i walked back. Did not approach any more women. No I did. One going into the restaurant. She sort of ran really close to me. She said I’m going inside. +1

so I was walking back feeling like everyone hates me and then I’m like lemme at least go the way where I have 1 more shot at getting college babes so I go and just pass college boys right when I thought oh phew they don’t recognize me, I heard them say, bat it out, no one likes you.

so I don’t know if that was about me or not but I was thinking and by the time I got home it inspired me to just focus on that one babe I got on my first number on campus. This is a key element that’s wrong with my game. I get a perfect lead but I don’t zero in on it with killer instinct. I keep up the new approaches for some reason. Anyway I also have the issue with losing my phone and being fucked up all the time.

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take