What's new

Where do you meet women in the age 24-29?

Jan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm kind of struggling to find a place with abundance of women in this age in a big city. I either end up in bars/clubs with very young women (students) or women over 30, even 40.

Francis

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Big city young professionals? Some ideas:
  • Early morning transit commute
  • Early morning coffee shop lineups
  • Midmorning office building lobby coffee shop (skeet shooting)
  • Central business district lunch hour
  • After work transit commute
  • After work commute-adjacent grocery runs
  • Evening post-dinner grocery runs

I've also noticed Trader Joes skews a little younger and Whole Foods a little older

Jan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Have you tried malls?
I have. And I had decided them to stop doing them. But on the second thought, actually it's the good choice. I just need to adjust my process slightly. Thanks for reminding me about the mall.

Jan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Francis

Damned, I actually visit most of these places myself everyday, but somehow stopped considering them as good for doing game. But they are indeed good ideas. I just need to readjust my mindset and add 30-60 minutes space to my commute time. Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
you miss 100% of the shots you don't take

Jan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Warped Mindless The biggest problem for me personally doing day game is no social proof. I'm actually very good at creating social proof in bars, events, even clubs but it's hard in day game. I know that some guys do this during hookup phase through story telling about their friends, ex girlfriends, etc, but I didn't master this part yet.

What's your take about creating social proof during day game?

Red

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm kind of struggling to find a place with abundance of women in this age in a big city. I either end up in bars/clubs with very young women (students) or women over 30, even 40.
Dude. Grad' schools. They're the best. Young and beautiful, but smart and don't try and talk about their mom and dad.

bgwh

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I have the same issue. I hook best with 24-25 year olds. But my choice is either students or 30-40 year olds when I go out to daygame. If I could find a place where 24-29 years olds hangout, I'd probably get laid like a rockstar.

bgwh

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Warped Mindless The biggest problem for me personally doing day game is no social proof. I'm actually very good at creating social proof in bars, events, even clubs but it's hard in day game. I know that some guys do this during hookup phase through story telling about their friends, ex girlfriends, etc, but I didn't master this part yet.

What's your take about creating social proof during day game?
How do you find them in daygame? I rarely see 24-29 year olds in daygame. I probably have to open like 20 students to get one of the girls in this range.