What's new

You look younger than you are - shit test

temporaryproblem

Rookie
Rookie
I'm 25 and I'm talking to this 17 yo girl (who I met at the gym) over text. After she tells me her age I said "I would've never guessed, you look more mature" (this is translated, not sure if mature has a negative connotation in english)

She replied you look soo much younger than you are. Is this a shit test and how to reply?

Btw this is true I've been told that before.

Last edited:

temporaryproblem

Rookie
Rookie
Relax, it's good :)
I guess you were right since she agreed to go out with me tomorrow on a late night walk :)

I never talk with girls so much younger than me, so Idk if we'll have topics to talk about but we'll see. I assume she's at least interested since she agreed to meet up

Dash of Englishness

Space Monkey
space monkey
I guess you were right since she agreed to go out with me tomorrow on a late night walk :)

I never talk with girls so much younger than me, so Idk if we'll have topics to talk about but we'll see. I assume she's at least interested since she agreed to meet up
A walk? I like the sound of that but just wondering how do you ask a girl out for a walk? I was always kinda under the impression that that suggestion could be laughed at.

the right date makes getting her back home a piece of cake