What's new

Challenges when starting at mid or late 40's

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I think one of the core differences between guys who experience success, vs guys who get cold feet (and kinda look for excuses) is outlook.
It's no secret I'm coming from a recent break-up.
My ex is just wonderful, so I have all the reasons in the world to be jaded:
- overall my game is in the toilet, so I'm kinda starting from scratch;
- no current roster, so no sources of recurring sex;
- dealing with very annoying physical issues;
- soon I'll change a lot of things in my professional life, and will be without a home for a while (so logistics will be fucked-up) and probably be short on cash too, at least until my new biz takes-off;

Even so, I'm one of the most positive and happy dudes around.
I talk to everybody, I smile, I really enjoy my life.
That's positive outlook in a nutshell.

If instead of coping, guys just went out and normally talked to girls "hey, saw you from over there....I had to come here and say, you seem to be glowing today" with an honest smile on your face, man, I'm pretty sure everything would be better.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I think one of the core differences between guys who experience success, vs guys who get cold feet (and kinda look for excuses) is outlook.
It's no secret I'm coming from a recent break-up.
My ex is just wonderful, so I have all the reasons in the world to be jaded:
- overall my game is in the toilet, so I'm kinda starting from scratch;
- no current roster, so no sources of recurring sex;
- dealing with very annoying physical issues;
- soon I'll change a lot of things in my professional life, and will be without a home for a while (so logistics will be fucked-up) and probably be short on cash too, at least until my new biz takes-off;

Even so, I'm one of the most positive and happy dudes around.
I talk to everybody, I smile, I really enjoy my life.
That's positive outlook in a nutshell.

If instead of coping, guys just went out and normally talked to girls "hey, saw you from over there....I had to come here and say, you seem to be glowing today" with an honest smile on your face, man, I'm pretty sure everything would be better.
I mentioned in my post and video on breakups that this is typically happens post break everything that could go wrong goes wrong at the same time... every single time i have seen this... just ha⁷ng in there no where to go but up...

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
i see guys in the 40s they don't look like they belong, usually they behave different, and dress different

It's even worse when they dress the same!

i-cF65Wm9-X3.jpg

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I mentioned in my post and video on breakups that this is typically happens post break everything that could go wrong goes wrong at the same time... every single time i have seen this... just ha⁷ng in there no where to go but up...
I must be an anomaly...seems that my lows are better than other guys normals lol

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I must be an anomaly...seems that my lows are better than other guys normals lol
again pob (happens to everybody) here is by skills:

- Everything that could go wrong in your life will go wrong all at the same time. Ex. you may lose a friend, your dog may die, your family member may die, you could lose your job, you could get sued, you car will break down. Anything and everything that could go wrong will go wrong.