What's new

Has All the Pickup Artist Stuff Been Taken Off Reddit and YouTube? Why?

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This is the "state of the art" - and I don't mean that as high praise - I mean this is basically the typical infield you'll get these days. This is the current status of pick up artistry on Youtube.

As far as "cold approach" being over - it's still practiced world wide - there's just not a lot of money in filming it and putting it on Youtube.

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Younger men see cold approach as pointless by and large because in their mind it is easier to swipe online and thereby avoid any painful rejection.
But it has some benefits of lowered competition .

SexualHero

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You didn't search hard enough, there are some guys who put infields regularly and have been for years. For example, Kristian Kasanova, Bartek, Edgamecoaching to name a few. Also already mentioned fluidsocial and james tusk

isildur1

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You didn't search hard enough, there are some guys who put infields regularly and have been for years. For example, Kristian Kasanova, Bartek, Edgamecoaching to name a few. Also already mentioned fluidsocial and james tusk
James Tusk was deleted in Febuary 2024 - same time he was out doing a daygame trip in Venezuela of all places Torero's was also deleted around 2022 .

John Anthony was demonetised and shadow banned so too were most of 21 Convention videos
This is the "state of the art" - and I don't mean that as high praise - I mean this is basically the typical infield you'll get these days. This is the current status of pick up artistry on Youtube.

As far as "cold approach" being over - it's still practiced world wide - there's just not a lot of money in filming it and putting it on Youtube.
Alex Leon - works for the natural lifestyles who've seen a big down turn in sales https://mindful-masculinity.org/202...ll-of-james-marshalls-the-natural-lifestyles/ they would typically sell out all their bootcamps sold between 2012-2020 (priced at £10k each) post covid they have seen a downturn in sales and haven't recovered- one of my friends was close mates with one of their coaches - said they were going to shut up soon as they weren't making sales anymore.

Liam Mcrae also of TNL wanted his face removed off all TNL

Alex Leon incidentally still sells courses and seems to be doing well but James Marshall - not so much.

the right date makes getting her back home a piece of cake

isildur1

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

yeah - the maths behind it the views and the subs have dried out , even for those making regular material - also from my friend who used to work for one of the TNL coaches sales have shrunk a lot post coivd

Google searches for PUA incidentally peaked around 2016 and have been on the decline since: https://mindful-masculinity.org/202...-self-development-scene-has-declined-so-much/

Also the death of alan roger currie, Tom Torero

Retirement of Simple pickup/ exposed
Death of RSD

definitely seems the bull phase of pickup was 2014-2018ish even around 2019-2021 pua forums and game groups were pretty dead in London - not that many people going out consistently i believe the convenience of dating apps somewhat killed the business which coincides the 2016 "peak" when 2014 dating apps started to real develop and gain momentum . If you look at Torero's death they disabled his paypal and his whatsapp so they really destroyed his business.

Numerous Media attacks :

this was London's only telegram group for daygame and the media were quick to pounce on it .

there's just not much incentive anymore - why would anyone wanna be a dating coach when you're one step away of demonetisation? Or media ridicule that will permanently harm your career - too much animosity surrounding it now imo

bgwh

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I can of course guess why, but I thought I'd still ask. I used to be able to find plenty when I looked, but none recently.

I see plenty of channels on pickup, they just don't call it pickup. They don't use the pickup lingo. I think honestly that there's more pickup videos now than in the old days, it's just because it's not centralized it feels like it's less. I might be wrong though.

Even back in the old days we were like what, 0.0000001% of the population? But because it was more centralized (masf, big names like RSD), it felt bigger, just because it was more centralized. I think that inn absolute terms it's not less today, just not centralized, but I might be wrong. I don't anyone can quantify it really.

isildur1

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I see plenty of channels on pickup, they just don't call it pickup. They don't use the pickup lingo. I think honestly that there's more pickup videos now than in the old days, it's just because it's not centralized it feels like it's less. I might be wrong though.

Even back in the old days we were like what, 0.0000001% of the population? But because it was more centralized (masf, big names like RSD), it felt bigger, just because it was more centralized. I think that inn absolute terms it's not less today, just not centralized, but I might be wrong. I don't anyone can quantify it really.
one of my friends used to work for a coach of The Natural Lifestyles he said sales were down 90 percent post Covid (easy to see from their website no one is buying their bootcamps any more even though they used to be sold out) - that could just be them though and of course its one example - maybe the loss of income from dating was one thing that contributed to Tom Torero's suicide (again I am just speculating and talking out of my ass most likely)

the channels that are proactive seem to have much lower subs- alex leon 5K subs for the amount of effort he puts in its rather low . I guess if someone "gets famous" then the media usually will crusade and take them down and they have to start from scratch again- not worth the effort in building just to lose it all again and again

bgwh

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I was thinking of guys like that "socializer" dude. He gets a ton of views and sells an overpriced "socializer school" bootcamp. It's daygame pickup, but rebranded as "socializing school". Clever in some ways to stay in the graces of mainstream. Don't call it "gaming chicks" but "socializing" and people seem to be fine with it.

Then I saw a bunch of others (also big channels with lots of views) also using similar self-help-centered language to rebrand it differently. There's another dude doing a ton of street approaches, but he says something about building male confidence, or what not. So just different angle, but he's using classic pickup techniques and gets tons of views on tiktoks.

isildur1

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I was thinking of guys like that "socializer" dude. He gets a ton of views and sells an overpriced "socializer school" bootcamp. It's daygame pickup, but rebranded as "socializing school". Clever in some ways to stay in the graces of mainstream. Don't call it "gaming chicks" but "socializing" and people seem to be fine with it.

Then I saw a bunch of others (also big channels with lots of views) also using similar self-help-centered language to rebrand it differently. There's another dude doing a ton of street approaches, but he says something about building male confidence, or what not. So just different angle, but he's using classic pickup techniques and gets tons of views on tiktoks.
haven't seen either so can't comment

bgwh

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
haven't seen either so can't comment
Basically posted thousands of daygame infields, and doesn't have any issues and is growing fine, he's up to a quarter of million subscribers. He just doesn't call it game, but "social skills" and has no issues. I keep running into more and more of these channels, so it's growing. But I run into them by accident, because when I search for things (using pua lingo) i get nothing. They're not using pua lingo, which is why they don't come up when you search for stuff. You will never see them use terms like "daygame" or "infield" or "game", even though that's exactly what they do, and it's obvious they studied pickup.

bgwh

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
yeah - the maths behind it the views and the subs have dried out , even for those making regular material - also from my friend who used to work for one of the TNL coaches sales have shrunk a lot post coivd

Google searches for PUA incidentally peaked around 2016 and have been on the decline since: https://mindful-masculinity.org/202...-self-development-scene-has-declined-so-much/

Also the death of alan roger currie, Tom Torero

Retirement of Simple pickup/ exposed
Death of RSD

definitely seems the bull phase of pickup was 2014-2018ish even around 2019-2021 pua forums and game groups were pretty dead in London - not that many people going out consistently i believe the convenience of dating apps somewhat killed the business which coincides the 2016 "peak" when 2014 dating apps started to real develop and gain momentum . If you look at Torero's death they disabled his paypal and his whatsapp so they really destroyed his business.

Numerous Media attacks :

this was London's only telegram group for daygame and the media were quick to pounce on it .

there's just not much incentive anymore - why would anyone wanna be a dating coach when you're one step away of demonetisation? Or media ridicule that will permanently harm your career - too much animosity surrounding it now imo
Wow that dailymail article is pure insanity. Like they pointblank ADMIT that it's a group of 26 THOUSAND members (which means probably hundreds of thousands of posts), and they found one or two posts that were borderline "rapey" (just crude), and hence this means the whole aspect of guys getting together and discussing dating is evil. Holy crap is that a level of stretching. But low iq readers lap it up. As someone trained in basic skepticism, if i I was reading that article I would be like "wait, out of how many posts is this? and are they representative posts"? But I guess the daily mail is for low iq readers.

isildur1

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Wow that dailymail article is pure insanity. Like they pointblank ADMIT that it's a group of 26 THOUSAND members (which means probably hundreds of thousands of posts), and they found one or two posts that were borderline "rapey" (just crude), and hence this means the whole aspect of guys getting together and discussing dating is evil. Holy crap is that a level of stretching. But low iq readers lap it up. As someone trained in basic skepticism, if i I was reading that article I would be like "wait, out of how many posts is this? and are they representative posts"? But I guess the daily mail is for low iq readers.
for context there were other news sites publishing this too https://www.thetimes.com/uk/society...-social-network-for-pick-up-artists-gj8xc9bp7

But again across these groups there were only around 5-10 active daygamers again most of them weren't even going out so to accuse them of promoting rape culture was a bit much - most of the time those channels were dead anyway

And Game Global only have 7k subscribers on youtube yet the british media ripped them into shreds . Tom Torero had around 80k when he got seemingly crucified with his income wiped out.

Yeah most UK news papers are oversimplified but the view on pua has always been pretty negative and the general publics view - just look at the naive comments here lol

the natural lifestyles has 280k subs and is still going strong although - as i said sales are down 90 percent so maybe the "lust" and desire for people to really learn is gone too. As for analysing Reddit - Sosauve and other puaforums. etc. the amount of people searching for wingmen actively is done a fair bit compared to 2018-2019 - with the google search for pua topping in 2016 and having been on a downward trajection since

isildur1

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Basically posted thousands of daygame infields, and doesn't have any issues and is growing fine, he's up to a quarter of million subscribers. He just doesn't call it game, but "social skills" and has no issues. I keep running into more and more of these channels, so it's growing. But I run into them by accident, because when I search for things (using pua lingo) i get nothing. They're not using pua lingo, which is why they don't come up when you search for stuff. You will never see them use terms like "daygame" or "infield" or "game", even though that's exactly what they do, and it's obvious they studied pickup.
seems that some are getting away with it whilst others are getting crucified with their paypals and whatsapps blocked

All in all evidence wise seems on a down trend- even Sartain's twitter got banned but i don't know what for

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post links, please. Thanks

ChrisXKiss

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
There are some other channels out there doing pickup that have infields without hiding behind socializing. Two that come in mind are Benjamin Seda ( former Based Zeus ) in New York, and Kristian Kazanova in London.