What's new

How do I stop girls from walking away from me in clubs?

Little Jester

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well you guys already tackled it of course. But I want to bump in with the only thing I'm a natural at and that is with the simple mindset department...
When I read this thread the only thing I'm thinking is "Do not interview the girl!"

This can really help you I think: "You do not want to interview a girl. You want her phone number / move her / have fun with her / build a connection with her" (choose which are appropriate)
A simple mindset that works for me every time, I get what I want or I screen her out because she doesn't want it.

Example: "what do you usually like to drink then?" = interviewing.... Don't do that. You are not building a connection unless you happen to be able to relate to her (which you can't because you were drinking something different right there, so it only sounds try hard if you say you like her drink too).

Imagine a random girl thinking 10 random questions beforehand and then she sits down with you and she asks you these 10 questions and you answer them, that's it. Do you feel a connection with the girl? Did you give her your phone number? Did she move you? Did you have fun?.. not very productive, right?

the right date makes getting her back home a piece of cake

Scofield

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
meh, asking some questions are unavoidable. i don't really think i "interviewed" her since at least a couple times we played a couple of guessing games. and they were hardly pre-prepared questions. noted though, i can always cut back more.

Little Jester

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Perhaps I came off a bit offensive on your specific case and I didn't mean you shouldn't pre-prepare a few questions that you can use to start building a connection...

It was just.. I'm thinking in a club setting I see almost all these guys interview girls. And the girls interview the guys back a little, you know, just to be polite. Maybe a funny answer drops, so both can have a laugh, but soon both go about their own business, because it wasn't very productive. This is what happens a lot in clubs with average Joe's chatting up chicks. So 'do not interview' is just something I see as you'd like to keep in mind in order to be productive and keep eyes on the goals. It is another way of looking at how to move fast. I mean if you talk 3-5 minutes in that setting and haven't been productive, what have you been doing then mostly? Probably exchanging information in an interview like way.

But I'll shut up now :D

Flames

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Little Jester said:
Perhaps I came off a bit offensive on your specific case and I didn't mean you shouldn't pre-prepare a few questions that you can use to start building a connection...

It was just.. I'm thinking in a club setting I see almost all these guys interview girls. And the girls interview the guys back a little, you know, just to be polite. Maybe a funny answer drops, so both can have a laugh, but soon both go about their own business, because it wasn't very productive. This is what happens a lot in clubs with average Joe's chatting up chicks. So 'do not interview' is just something I see as you'd like to keep in mind in order to be productive and keep eyes on the goals. It is another way of looking at how to move fast. I mean if you talk 3-5 minutes in that setting and haven't been productive, what have you been doing then mostly? Probably exchanging information in an interview like way.

But I'll shut up now :D

That was exactly my thoughts too. TBH the times I have 'pulled' in clubs I've barely said a thing. :)

Light

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
That was exactly my thoughts too. TBH the times I have 'pulled' in clubs I've barely said a thing. :)

I don't want to brag, but the last time I pulled in a club... I just brushed by her side, took her hand and lead her to the dance floor. (You have to be very smooth and slow btw )
muahahahahahahaha! !

Knight

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Light said:

I don't want to brag, but the last time I pulled in a club... I just brushed by her side, took her hand and lead her to the dance floor. (You have to be very smooth and slow btw )
muahahahahahahaha! !

Light we can't all be sneaky, charming devils like you. ;)