What's new

How do you escalate on the angry-horny chick?

bgwh

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I was reading this article here by Chase:

The angry-because-she's horny-and-not-getting-what-she wants describes perfectly a situation I have with a chick. She goes into auto-rejection pretty hard, and I guess it doesn't help that she's been seeing me increase status (and sexual opportunity) rapidly recently. Attainability has been dropping, and anger has been increasing.

She's always been very angry at me when ovulating (i know her cycle), but the auto-rejection anger and frustration with me has gotten way worse as of late. Where she's fuming when she's around me during ovulation. She's like a submissive kitten at the parts of cycle, but asexual.

The issue I have is that when she is like this (horny and frustrated), it takes some time for her to relax and build comfort. I've had one situation where we did something together for like 2 hours, and by the end she was comfortable and I could have started escalating, in fact she gave the go ahead, but we were cut short.

We rarely have enough time together for me to relax her and build the comfort. Any tips?

a good date brings a smile to your lips... and hers

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
Why do you assume it’s an attainability issue? It might be but not for the reasons you think...

Asexual - sounds like an assumption, and a false one at that. Why aren’t you fucking her?

There’s a great possibility she’s angry and frustrated with you during ovulation, because you aren’t fucking her.

Instead of prescribing comfort, why not just tease her, make fun of her silly attitude and most importantly TAKE HER.

I bet it’s your cautious timid attitude that she misreads as you rejecting her, thus making her flustered and angry with you.

Just fuck her for Christ’s sake..

bgwh

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Why do you assume it’s an attainability issue? It might be but not for the reasons you think...

Asexual - sounds like an assumption, and a false one at that. Why aren’t you fucking her?

There’s a great possibility she’s angry and frustrated with you during ovulation, because you aren’t fucking her.

Instead of prescribing comfort, why not just tease her, make fun of her silly attitude and most importantly TAKE HER.

I bet it’s your cautious timid attitude that she misreads as you rejecting her, thus making her flustered and angry with you.

Just fuck her for Christ’s sake..
She gets angrier at teasing and escalation. She's like a stonewall when she's ovulating. Only building comfort works to where she gets more relaxed, then you can start the teasing and escalation.

But again, we're usually limited on time. I can't go into the details of our situation and why we're limited in time alone, you'll just have to trust me on this one.

There's a reason I can't "just grab her and fuck her" as I would with other girls. The only option is gradual escalation. It's a very peculiar and specific "relationship" where "cavemanning" isn't an option. It's valid advice on your part, but it can't be used here, please trust me on this instead of projecting macho "you're a timid bitch" stuff. Thank you.

The one useful thing I've gotten from you here is maybe I should reconsider the "asexual" bit on those non-ovulating days. Otherwise your post reads like you're trying to AMOG me, not be helpful.

Last edited:

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
She gets angrier at teasing and escalation. She's like a stonewall when she's ovulating. Only building comfort works to where she gets more relaxed, then you can start the teasing and escalation.

But again, we're usually limited on time. I can't go into the details of our situation and why we're limited in time alone, you'll just have to trust me on this one.

There's a reason I can't "just grab her and fuck her" as I would with other girls. It's a very peculiar and specific "relationship" where this isn't an option. It's valid advice on your part, but it can't be used here, please trust me on this instead of projecting macho "you're a timid bitch" stuff. Thank you.

The one useful thing I've gotten from you here is maybe I should reconsider the "asexual" bit on those non-ovulating days. Otherwise your post reads like you're trying to AMOG me, not be helpful.
I mean AMOG or not it sounds timid.

Why stick with a chick who gets angry when you escalate and is asexual any other time, in a situation where you barely have time to fuck when you have the opportunity??

IMO replacing her is a beater solution than jumping through hoops for a lil piece of pussy…

It’s always easier pussy out there, and she doesn’t sound like she wants you physically dude..

I unno maybe you have a valid reason for that too?

bgwh

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I mean AMOG or not it sounds timid.

Why stick with a chick who gets angry when you escalate and is asexual any other time, in a situation where you barely have time to fuck when you have the opportunity??

IMO replacing her is a beater solution than jumping through hoops for a lil piece of pussy…

It’s always easier pussy out there, and she doesn’t sound like she wants you physically dude..

I unno maybe you have a valid reason for that too?
Again, you don't seem to get it. This chick is part of my life in ways I can't spell out. We've been doing stuff for years long before any sexual tension between us appeared. We are involved in other ways, does that make sense? We are forced to spend time with each other for other reasons (we have something together built over years), and no I'm not going to get rid of this other thing just because we haven't fucked yet and there is tension.

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
Again, you don't seem to get it. This chick is part of my life in ways I can't spell out. I would be with her in these situations even if she were guy. I am not in these situations because she happens to be a girl who's attractive. Do I have to make it more obvious?
I don’t get you at all. But read this.

bgwh

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I don’t get you at all. But read this.
She's my business partner/technically employed by me. I can't cancel my business of 10 years, let go of all employees, because she's horny and wants to fuck me, nor can I just grab her. There, I spelled it out.

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
She's my business partner. I can't cancel my business of 10 years, let go of all employees, because she's horny and wants to fuck me, nor can I just grab her. There, I spelled it out.
Lol if you care about your business, probably shouldn’t be trynna fuck her in the first place.

Like i said, there’s easier pussy.

Diagnosis: oneitis

bgwh

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Lol if you care about your business, probably shouldn’t be trynna fuck her in the first place.

Like i said, there’s easier pussy.

Diagnosis: oneitis
I already asked you politely, twice to watch your tone. I do not appreciate the snark. Muted.

Anyone who talks like a normal, helpful person feel free to add your thoughts.

Last edited:

bgwh

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This seems to be a good thread:

theReason

Space Monkey
space monkey
add your thoughts

I work with a woman that treats me like shit if I ever stop treating her like the ultimate sexual object. Basically she will treat me like shit if I don’t act like I have oneitis around her, but that’s not exactly it.

When I’m around her and I act like I have “other sexual options”, she feels like she’s not getting enough attention and starts acting pissy.

Maybe if I was an mPUA and could show her pictures on my phone of me with 25 bikini-clad girlfriends on a beach in ibiza, she would stop testing me altogether and invite me over to watch hallmark movies and knit. But I’m an AFC so she tests me.

So my mindset around her is always this:
  1. I want to fuck her because she’s a beautiful woman with an interesting personality. (NOTE: this is true, but I affirm this in my mind, because you can become bitter otherwise when a woman like this, or any woman, tests you.)
  2. I can 100% get her. I can fuck her. She is completely attainable. I keep this in mind. (IMPORTANT NOTE: Furthermore, I am Choosing not to fuck her because it would be risky for professional reputations, both hers and mine. If I had the mentality of “maybe I can’t actually attain/seduce/fuck her”, then this wouldn’t be a choice.)
  3. NEWEST ADDITION, BETA TESTING THIS: When I am around her, a portion of my thoughtspace is reserved to a mental visualization of fucking her. It sounds completely stupid, I know, but I swear, women can fucking feel this; especially when you have a little social history together. When I see her, I instinctually am fucking her in my mind. Which compounds with the other two, and really makes you feel like you are fucking her with your presence.

Anyway, those are the tips I have for running this kind of very-very-slow-burn office seduction with problematic high-sex-drive women that you just need to tame in order to get along with.

Ideally, at some point, our careers will not involve converging on the same location every day and I’ll be able to contact her on instagram, arrange a meet or something and do the deed.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I was reading this article here by Chase:

The angry-because-she's horny-and-not-getting-what-she wants describes perfectly a situation I have with a chick. She goes into auto-rejection pretty hard, and I guess it doesn't help that she's been seeing me increase status (and sexual opportunity) rapidly recently. Attainability has been dropping, and anger has been increasing.

She's always been very angry at me when ovulating (i know her cycle), but the auto-rejection anger and frustration with me has gotten way worse as of late. Where she's fuming when she's around me during ovulation. She's like a submissive kitten at the parts of cycle, but asexual.

The issue I have is that when she is like this (horny and frustrated), it takes some time for her to relax and build comfort. I've had one situation where we did something together for like 2 hours, and by the end she was comfortable and I could have started escalating, in fact she gave the go ahead, but we were cut short.

We rarely have enough time together for me to relax her and build the comfort. Any tips?

It's worth thinking about whether going ahead with this girl is a good move:

- She's your business partner and/or employee (neither of which are ideal sexual opportunities)
- You've known her for years without having a sexual relationship
- She's 'fuming' now, imagine what hell will break loose if you have sex and then things don't work out

I don't believe for one second that any man should be having sex with a business partner. When relationships fail (and most do) everything you share gets damaged or destroyed.

Also, I don't quite understand what this means:

She's my business partner/technically employed by me. I can't cancel my business of 10 years, let go of all employees, because she's horny and wants to fuck me, nor can I just grab her. There, I spelled it out.

I mean, if she has any capability to cancel your business you've worked 10 years to build and make you let go of all your employees, I wouldn't be going anywhere near her pussy.

I'm also not convinced you're reading the signals correctly here. For one thing, her behavior might be a result of you showing interest and arousing her (and by this point you're clearly a figure in her life, so it'd be hard for her not to respond to your interest) while she's knowing it would be a terrible move for both of you.

It's pretty much for these scenarios that cold approach offers the ideal solution, so you can have great platonic relationships with all the girls who need to stay reliable.

bgwh

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It's worth thinking about whether going ahead with this girl is a good move:

- She's your business partner and/or employee (neither of which are ideal sexual opportunities)
- You've known her for years without having a sexual relationship
- She's 'fuming' now, imagine what hell will break loose if you have sex and then things don't work out

I don't believe for one second that any man should be having sex with a business partner. When relationships fail (and most do) everything you share gets damaged or destroyed.

Also, I don't quite understand what this means:

I mean, if she has any capability to cancel your business you've worked 10 years to build and make you let go of all your employees, I wouldn't be going anywhere near her pussy.

I'm also not convinced you're reading the signals correctly here. For one thing, her behavior might be a result of you showing interest and arousing her (and by this point you're clearly a figure in her life, so it'd be hard for her not to respond to your interest) while she's knowing it would be a terrible move for both of you.

It's pretty much for these scenarios that cold approach offers the ideal solution, so you can have great platonic relationships with all the girls who need to stay reliable.
Sure but

1) this is only an issue if I were to apply the "grab her and fuck her" method. I'm not prone to any business issues if it is a mutual escalation type of thing. I won't to into details just please trust me on this.

2) I'm asking in the general as well. Chase never explains in the article what to do when a girl is horny-angry. Merely says to "give her what she wants", but not how to actually do it.

So let's forget my particular situation for a moment and go back to the general. How do you escalate when a chick is angry-horny. I'm merely using this one particular situation as an example. Again, please see the article I linked to for reference and forget about me. Imagine chase is completing the article and writing the missing peace. Obviously escalation works differently when a chick is angry-horny. But he never explains.

As for my particular situation, she has been getting more and more jealous and pissy as my sexual optionality has grown from cold approach and I've been growing my smv. She has actually been getting sweeter in general, like kissing my ass, but then ovulation time comes and she turns into a sexually frustrated bitch that hates me and why I'm not giving her my full attention.

But I think I can actually have this discussion with theReason because he actually has a similar situation instead of making uninformed wild guesses and projections.

Last edited:

bgwh

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I work with a woman that treats me like shit if I ever stop treating her like the ultimate sexual object. Basically she will treat me like shit if I don’t act like I have oneitis around her, but that’s not exactly it.

When I’m around her and I act like I have “other sexual options”, she feels like she’s not getting enough attention and starts acting pissy.

Maybe if I was an mPUA and could show her pictures on my phone of me with 25 bikini-clad girlfriends on a beach in ibiza, she would stop testing me altogether and invite me over to watch hallmark movies and knit. But I’m an AFC so she tests me.

So my mindset around her is always this:
  1. I want to fuck her because she’s a beautiful woman with an interesting personality. (NOTE: this is true, but I affirm this in my mind, because you can become bitter otherwise when a woman like this, or any woman, tests you.)
  2. I can 100% get her. I can fuck her. She is completely attainable. I keep this in mind. (IMPORTANT NOTE: Furthermore, I am Choosing not to fuck her because it would be risky for professional reputations, both hers and mine. If I had the mentality of “maybe I can’t actually attain/seduce/fuck her”, then this wouldn’t be a choice.)
  3. NEWEST ADDITION, BETA TESTING THIS: When I am around her, a portion of my thoughtspace is reserved to a mental visualization of fucking her. It sounds completely stupid, I know, but I swear, women can fucking feel this; especially when you have a little social history together. When I see her, I instinctually am fucking her in my mind. Which compounds with the other two, and really makes you feel like you are fucking her with your presence.

Anyway, those are the tips I have for running this kind of very-very-slow-burn office seduction with problematic high-sex-drive women that you just need to tame in order to get along with.

Ideally, at some point, our careers will not involve converging on the same location every day and I’ll be able to contact her on instagram, arrange a meet or something and do the deed.

Thank you, that's chock full of good information. I wonder sometimes why on this forum people even reply if they don't have any relevant experience or anything useful to say but more want to preach/amog or make wild projections and guesses. Your reply is chock full of value, you know what i'm talking about, and just sharing what you're trying - 10/10

Last edited: