What's new

I can't see approach invitations (and I'm looking for them)

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
General AIs are any signs a girl is open to meeting anyone, including you, but not specifically you.

I'm in the transit area of Dubai airport right now (if anyone there, shoot me a DM and let's say hi! I'm there for another 2 hours or so) and was taking note of AIs.

I received one or two specific AIs but saw quite a few girls exhibiting general AIs.

It's things like strolling around slowly, taking their time looking through the duty free stuff, a little bored but not too bored, glancing around occasionally, not wearing headphones or too absorbed in her phone, etc

When I spot these in day game, like in a mall, that's enough for me to approach.
Thanks, excellent advice, saved for future reference.

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Didn't it use to be IoI's lol.......
LMFAO!
IoI
lol
AIs
Al

Lower case l and uppercase i are indistinguishable.
-Grammer Hitler is neutralized.

The conspiracy is in our favor. Nothing to be afraid of. The system will put up token resistance.

the right date makes getting her back home a piece of cake

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Didn't it use to be IoI's lol.......
This article has comments on it dating from July 2013, and I remember reading it back then as well:
Perhaps some time prior to that, the expression wasn't used, I don't know. The community goes back a long, long time as I understand from the veteran members.