What's new

Tournament 
June 2024 Snatch Tournament (no online)

matheth

Space Monkey
space monkey
Forgot to count 3 horrible nightgame approaches where i bombed lol.
Score: 142

AspiringStoic

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
June 18- 26

Appproaches: 5

(Been on vacation and watching the Euros. :D )

Total points: 121

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
+1 Lay just a couple of hours ago

Total is 256 points.
Cant go out this weekend have a friend's birthday 🤦🏾‍♂️ wont be able to get more points fml

matheth

Space Monkey
space monkey
Score: 175
3 numbers
7 approaches (im only counting the approaches that didnt end in me getting a number).

a good date brings a smile to your lips... and hers

ChrisXKiss

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Oh man, don't see much more happening for the rest of June for me, so let me put some of the numbers down. No lays, which is the end goal, but will get there.

4 kisses: 40
2 insta dates: 14
4 dates: 20
40 numbers: 120
150 approaches: 150

Approaches number not accurate but 1 number( or date/kiss ) per 4 approaches is something I could see, and for sure I was doing 50+ per week before this last one. Should keep even better track of them in the future.

Also for personal statistics on average out of 40 numbers: 10 didn't ever read/answer to icebreaker or my voice message afterwards, 10 gave a basic answer to the first message and then disappeared, 10 answered and quickly told me they are not interested in dating right now because of job/boyfriend/travels etc, and with the last 10 I'm still in communication having a smaller or bigger possibility of meeting.

Total of 344

But honestly not that happy, mainly for the low percentage of conversion from a seemingly promising approach to something substantial.