What's new

Special Girl  Making a suicidal older woman happy

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It's like getting a "cool woman" for a discount because she is temporary broken right? Anyway you should learn real seduction because going for bargains like this, always comes with a heavy price.

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder
I saw title after stop reading, can someone give me the tldr, just curious about the autism...

tldr: He is infatuated with a suicidal older woman with tons of baggage and wants to save her.

With the level of infatuation, he'll have to learn the lesson the hard way. Been there, done that 😀

The real question is: Who saves Captain Save a Hoe?

the right date makes getting her back home a piece of cake

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Okay all the more experienced guys are saying it's a bad idea... and even OP says he realizes they are right.

But I'm going to take another perspective here for a moment:

The woman needs affection, and OP is happy to give it. So why not? The scary thing is that she's broken. But who isn't. OP also meantioned a traumatized past, and I personally can relate in some ways.

Also, the feelings of intoxication, that usually comes with a hard crash afterwards.

OP isn't going to back off anyway, I don't think his feelings can be rationally argued away. So how about a different angle: OP, have you ever talked to the woman about expectations? As in, tell her you're happy to be there for her now, but only for some time until she is able to help herself again. She seems to be aware that she is too old for you anways, so there's a good likelyhood that she will understand.

It's still going to be complicated, but at least you'll have set some good expectations form the start.

Kezarin

Space Monkey
space monkey
tldr: He is infatuated with a suicidal older woman with tons of baggage and wants to save her.

With the level of infatuation, he'll have to learn the lesson the hard way. Been there, done that 😀

The real question is: Who saves Captain Save a Hoe?
This is the exact reason why I decided to share my situation. I can’t trust my own thoughts in this situation and needed some guidance.

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder
This is the exact reason why I decided to share my situation. I can’t trust my own thoughts in this situation and needed some guidance.
You had a good intuition to seek guidance. In your situation, it's really hard to see the red flags yourself

Just be mindful not to dive into a situation out of desperation and chasing the high of infatuation. The rebound or withdrawal will make you regret it. That high is paid back eventually

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
You had a good intuition to seek guidance. In your situation, it's really hard to see the red flags yourself

Just be mindful not to dive into a situation out of desperation and chasing the high of infatuation. The rebound or withdrawal will make you regret it. That high is paid back eventually
Op please buy and read glover book called no more mr. Nice guy in Amazon... please read that book i made a mini video based on the book:

Kezarin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Op please buy and read glover book called no more mr. Nice guy in Amazon... please read that book i made a mini video based on the book:
Thank you Skills, but I don’t think this applies to me, seeing as she literally mounted me yesterday. Besides, I grew out of my nice guy phase a while ago.

Mr.SocialAcceptableHarem

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Kezarin sounds like you've been through a lot of shit in your life man but this is not the place for getting advice on dealing with anything related to suicide - including seductions with suicidal women.

I think you already realize just what a mess this is going to turn into if you keep going forward. As you've made clear this isn't really a seduction but an emotional rollercoaster resulting from projecting your self worth onto someone else and trying to 'save' them in order to save yourself. I've seen variations of this and it never works out for anybody - one person inevitably recovers their independent self worth, realizes what a mess they are in and how necessary it is to cut the other one loose, and there is lots of needless suffering that could have been avoided as the 'relationship' falls apart.

If you want to be a successful seducer, boyfriend/husband, or just generally successful in life you need a strong identity, unshakeable self esteem, and emotional control, which takes a long time to develop especially when you are coming from a shattered mental state. Many of us here have come from such places and worked very hard on ourselves to become the men we want to be. I suggest you start working on it immediately, and cut this woman loose to deal with her own problems while you manage yours.

@Will_V I think you nailed it. I was gonna write something but then I saw your reply.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I wonder why the husband, if he is as terrible as this woman claims, is in a position to withhold the kids in the first place.

I wonder how this woman, who was supposedly despondent to the point of wanting to take her own life, was so quick to pull an emotional 180 and joyously receive her saviors (older guy + @Kezarin) when they visited her in the hospital.

I wonder why the woman so quickly discarded her older male suitor who'd been taking care of her for 2 weeks already and glommed onto the horny young guy (after a few coquettish "oh no, it would never work, I'm far too old for you" protestations).

I wonder how long the love bombing will last (3 weeks or 2 months?) and how long it will be before this woman begins brutally tearing apart @Kezarin's ego in the most horrific ways possible while trapping him from leaving by threatening suicide if he goes.

There's a lot to wonder about here.

It's gonna be a crazy ride!

Further reading:

Chase

Kezarin

Space Monkey
space monkey
I wonder why the husband, if he is as terrible as this woman claims, is in a position to withhold the kids in the first place.

I wonder how this woman, who was supposedly despondent to the point of wanting to take her own life, was so quick to pull an emotional 180 and joyously receive her saviors (older guy + @Kezarin) when they visited her in the hospital.

I wonder why the woman so quickly discarded her older male suitor who'd been taking care of her for 2 weeks already and glommed onto the horny young guy (after a few coquettish "oh no, it would never work, I'm far too old for you" protestations).

I wonder how long the love bombing will last (3 weeks or 2 months?) and how long it will be before this woman begins brutally tearing apart @Kezarin's ego in the most horrific ways possible while trapping him from leaving by threatening suicide if he goes.

There's a lot to wonder about here.

It's gonna be a crazy ride!

Further reading:

Chase
Hey Chase. Thank you for sharing that horrifying scenario. I‘m getting saner by the second. (sane as I can be)

Update time:

The grandpa caught us kissing and threw a fit. He told her how she was still going ahead with me despite him telling her not to (he had already suspected it) and that she could handle her divorce on her own from now on, and that he will be sending me the bill for the attorney who handles her divorce.

He said he spend 2 YEARS and 25,000€ taking care of her (all that and still no pussy, SAD) and that I am a lowlife for taking advantage of her current state, to which I rebutted that her health has improved significantly ever since we started seeing each other, she no longer self harms and is allowed to go outside and even she even gets to wear her own clothes again. He said I was right. I said she is the one to decide, not him or me. We agreed to talk it out tomorrow.

On the way home now and I still intend to see her at least until she is out the hospital…maybe. I am NOT sure how to proceed. Today as we were cuddling I thought to myself…is it REALLY worth it? REALLY? How long can we be together in the end? Then she repeatedly said some stuff like I want to see more people (she said the same thing to the grandpa, cause she doesn’t want to hurt either of us OR she really is that freaky). Inside I was like…riiiiight…..okaaaay….And alarm bells started ringing.

So I got to thinking. I realized I am in waaaay over my head.

I‘ll refrain from escalating any further, but still visit her of course until she’s out. There may be some guilt tripping though, I can already tell.
Anything else is off the table.
He can take care of her, he‘s much wealthier than me as well. This is my perfect chance to get off this ride for the mentally insane.

Now I‘ll dust off my „How to make Girls Chase“ ebook and actually learn to seduce women who I can have a future with. Thank you everyone for helping me see the light. This is exactly why I love you guys. There is nothing else out there like Girls Chase. 🫡

Kezarin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Quick update and a question.
I‘ve been seeing her less and less which hasn’t stopped her from texting me about how much she wants me. But these couple of days I‘ve been wracked with guilt.

Guys…am I a fucked up person? Did I almost take advantage of a heavily medicated, suicidal middle-aged woman who already had a boyfriend? Yes, all we did was kiss but how much control did she really have over her actions? I almost smashed her in that state. How am I only now realizing the severity of the situation? The more I think about it the louder I hear the whiskey calling. I think I need some professional help.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Dude fucking cool it. She is used to far worse than you. You are white knighting the hell out of her.

Get rid of the guilt, talk to some hot new babes. I hate this shit because it reminds me how unnecessary guilty I felt with a bpd girlfriend I had when I was fucking young. Totally unnecessary waste of time garbage (I mean the guilt, the sex was great).

I know I am harsh but I want you to snap out of it, so you dont waste time, like I had. I recall when dumping her other hot girls engaging me but I was guilt ridden seeing the bpd girl as "helpless"

The fuck she was she had a new boyfriend in 3 weeks. Hell she kept calling me while she had a new boyfriend. Telling me we will have so much sex when she ends that relationship lol

Anyway dont take these broads this seriously man, its far too early for that

Kezarin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Dude fucking cool it. She is used to far worse than you. You are white knighting the hell out of her.

Get rid of the guilt, talk to some hot new babes. I hate this shit because it reminds me how unnecessary guilty I felt with a bpd girlfriend I had when I was fucking young. Totally unnecessary waste of time garbage (I mean the guilt, the sex was great).

I know I am harsh but I want you to snap out of it, so you dont waste time, like I had. I recall when dumping her other hot girls engaging me but I was guilt ridden seeing the bpd girl as "helpless"

The fuck she was she had a new boyfriend in 3 weeks. Hell she kept calling me while she had a new boyfriend. Telling me we will have so much sex when she ends that relationship lol

Anyway dont take these broads this serious man, its far too early for that
Ok man. I‘ll take your advice to heart. I gotta get me some new 🍑. Thank you for the support. 💪