What's new

New Conquests

Conquistador

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I’m creating a new journal for seduction because 85% or more of my old one has been about self-improvement. And a fresh start might be conducive to an action-oriented mentality. I’ve also changed my username.

I don’t really have the patience to do a properly organized SWOT so here goes…

At this point by far my largest barrier to success is logistics. While I have done my best to free myself from limiting beliefs, I do believe intellectually that logistics issues tend to polarize things into ONS vs. LTR because they make setups in between harder to make work.

Today, my parents agreed to put me up in a hotel, subject to a limited budget (I’m not concerned, given that they recently supplemented the everyday cutlery and bought my sister an excellent tablet), as a sort of late birthday present. This is a significant opportunity.

I should define what success with women means to me. Right now, my initial goal to find a healthy relationship whether it’s fwb or something more. Right now it’s admittedly not that important to me compared to the whole moving-out thing and then proceeding towards my dreams, but the various needs that can only be satisfied by a woman are important ones and addressing them might help me be more focused on the prize.

Ideally, I’d like a one-sided LTR. All great conquerors started out with an excellent base from which to branch out from, and a solid bond of mutual devotion would be a good starting point from which to share the love. Many elsewhere might call these fantasies, but this community understands that the possibilities are generally much wider than what people’s cognitive beliefs limit them to. Heck, a lot of my non-sex-related dreams are pretty ambitious as well, yet I have a fairly solid roadmap to achieving many of them.

In practice, we’ll see.

Last edited:

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
this community understands that the possibilities are generally much wider than what people’s cognitive beliefs limit them to.
This . ++++

Recently , I have been able to get rid of a major limiting belief due to seduction community . And even though the beliefs were not directly related to seduction but regarding were directly related to my worldview .

Knowing the things related to frames , power , seduction helped me a lot .

Anyways enough about of me , Best of luck to you in your journey.

Conquistador

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I realized something today.

Someone once told me here that access to drugs is a good way to draw some kinds of women to you and that older men have an advantage with this.

What he didn’t mention is that being 21 and living off campus in a college environment counts. Access to alcohol is typically only provided by frats, which is a big part of why they can bring women in.

There is no reason why I couldn’t do the same on a smaller scale.

Conquistador

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I recently noticed that my PC muscle is not quite as powerful as it used to be, so I will be working on that while I finish getting my life in order.

I am approaching a concrete self-imposed deadline. Certain SC leads, especially my first pick, are transferring out (albeit locally) so I should pursue them before they meet any guys at their new campus. It should be fine.

In related news, I’ve just begun preparing to test for my permit. Should be a cinch; written tests are right up my alley. And I have a pretty good mentor lined up to help me learn the actual art. Better than my father, who is currently teaching my little brother, an insult which I intend never to forgive him for.

Conquistador

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
On Saturday I went around scouting DG locations with @Swiffer and we got approached by a bunch of older women with kids, who we brushed off. Studying abroad has been really good for him and he’s no longer the immature little wingman of last summer. He also changed his hairstyle and is somewhat more confident around women.

Separately, I’m exploring plans to start a TAF social circle. I already have the first guy lined up, a dude from college who once inadvertently disrupted my approach to a 2-set but whom I’ve since forgiven.

Reactions: fog

ChrisXKiss

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I recently noticed that my PC muscle is not quite as powerful as it used to be, so I will be working on that while I finish getting my life in order.
Curious, what do you consider a strong PC muscle? I mean do you have metric regarding how close to orgasm you can get before stopping or how long you can hold it?

Conquistador

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Curious, what do you consider a strong PC muscle? I mean do you have metric regarding how close to orgasm you can get before stopping or how long you can hold it?
A year and a half ago, my perineum used to be almost hard and always convex. Now, after letting myself go (for a long period I needed almost nightly orgasms to be able to fall asleep, and the pelvic floor strength made them very intense) I can’t feel it unless I’m flexing it.

ChrisXKiss

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
A year and a half ago, my perineum used to be almost hard and always convex. Now, after letting myself go (for a long period I needed almost nightly orgasms to be able to fall asleep, and the pelvic floor strength made them very intense) I can’t feel it unless I’m flexing it.
Letting go you mean you stopped doing PC muscle exercises? Interesting observation regarding the intensity though, I have always been looking at it from the point of how much I can hold it in if I reach the edge. If I feel that I can't do that easily, I know that it needs more strengthening.

Conquistador

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Letting go you mean you stopped doing PC muscle exercises?
That and I also was just getting off without lots of slow buildup and breathwork and stuff. Was necessary at the time, I was having serious sleep issues and it wasn’t always responding to supplements or even first-resort prescription drugs.
Interesting observation regarding the intensity though, I have always been looking at it from the point of how much I can hold it in if I reach the edge. If I feel that I can't do that easily, I know that it needs more strengthening.
No bro, don’t do that it’s bad for you

You should be releasing the local tension with other parts of your body

In order to have a full non-ejaculatory orgasm the correct way with no retrograde stuff or anything, you have to be relaxed and let it crest over you. Used to be not too hard, now I’m a lot more stressed and out of practice so it’s been many months.

ChrisXKiss

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
That and I also was just getting off without lots of slow buildup and breathwork and stuff. Was necessary at the time, I was having serious sleep issues and it wasn’t always responding to supplements or even first-resort prescription drugs.

No bro, don’t do that it’s bad for you

You should be releasing the local tension with other parts of your body

In order to have a full non-ejaculatory orgasm the correct way with no retrograde stuff or anything, you have to be relaxed and let it crest over you. Used to be not too hard, now I’m a lot more stressed and out of practice so it’s been many months.
I'm not sure what you mean bad, I mean I am not going all the way to orgasm and stopping the orgasm, I am going to the edge and stopping before the point of no return. I think I only managed to have a retrograde ejaculation once, I was trying to check the feeling, and yeah I stay away from that.

I would like to start doing breathwork and slow build ups in a more structured way though. I wasn't really trying to have full non ejaculatory orgasms till now, but it could be interesting.

In the end, the point I wanted to make is that for me PC muscle strength was always important regarding how much I can last, not so much regarding the intensity of the orgasm. It's a nice extra though for sure.

Conquistador

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I caught wind of a benefactor who may help cover my Europe trip subject to certain conditions.

Also, my favorite bank teller completely changed her look.

Beyond that, I’ve made an inner breakthrough in owning my masculinity. Should be beneficial over time.

Next week, if all goes well, I plan to try to get a couple dates from previous leads. I may also try a bit of opportunistic cold approach.

Either way, the priority is to finish catching up on tasks I had delayed. I’m moving forward steadily.

Today I also deleted all the video games on my phone because they’re time wasters for no benefit. They weren’t offering me value the way some of my PC games do.

ChrisXKiss

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Beyond that, I’ve made an inner breakthrough in owning my masculinity
Would you like to mention a bit of what process you went through? I feel it would be helpful, at least for me surely.

Today I also deleted all the video games on my phone because they’re time wasters for no benefit.
Did something similar with pokemon go and yugioh duel links some years back. It's the kind of thing you don't really realise how much time you end up wasting here and there.

the right date makes getting her back home a piece of cake

Conquistador

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Would you like to mention a bit of what process you went through? I feel it would be helpful, at least for me surely.
It was really just a heightened awareness of the ramifications of my innate masculinity and how others perceive it. I felt it deeply and decided to be more intentional about cultivating and presenting it.

Conquistador

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Today, unless I chicken out due to lack of sleep, I’m going to ask out one or more girls over text. There are a few who I’m pretty sure will say yes.

Also, I’ve been working on not doing uptalk toward hired guns, a bad habit of mine. Made a little progress.

I also badly need to expand my wardrobe. Apart from liquidity issues, part of my delaying that was due to trying to finish my fat-loss campaign.
Problem is, I’m stuck at 75% progress because I don’t do enough strenuous exercise. I was getting over ten hours a week of good intensity 18 months ago and now it’s more like 90 mins of moderate/week.
So that is a key sticking point, which I need to do something about. I’m blessed with a bone structure that needs more muscles to fill it out properly.
But I certainly won’t use that as an excuse to delay things. I’m physically attractive enough as I am.
But my overall main effort should be on leveling up and restructuring my life. Which means I will probably let a girl lock me in for now if she is satisfying my physical and emotional needs.
Let’s go!

Conquistador

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So far I’ve been unable to reach my first choice. Given past instances of this, it most likely doesn’t mean anything.

Today I got a whole lot of stuff done so tomorrow I might go infield or simply try to get other leads out.

Conquistador

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Argh. This girl responded after 48 hours with:
Hiiiiii Surveyorrrrr !! I hope you’re doing well ☺️
And some follow ups.

If this were an average white girl, I’d say she was being a tease. I don’t think she is at all, in fact this girl has less girl game than pretty much any 18+ normal non-Korean I’ve met; she even prioritizes volunteering somewhere over spending time with guys she likes. This sort of thing makes my response times look instant.

I’m not sure how to communicate more effectively with her. She seems to be still crushing on me and I like her quite a lot (partly because she appreciates me with a depth most other girls who sort of like me don’t ) but if I can’t sit down with her IRL, well nothing doing. Argh.

The other thing is she transferred to a place that I’ve already been shuttling out to weekly for an event. So it should be easy to meet up (although I would prefer to get my foot in the door before classes start).

Should I just leave a clear date offer on the table and wait? Or even state my thoughts and feelings clearly and take the leap of faith that she will bite and let me lead?

For now, I think I should persevere. But I’d better also reach out to other girls as well if I want dates in the immediate future. And maybe start cold approaching again.

At the time I signed up here and created my first journal, I was definitely manifesting something that I no longer feel. I would like to recreate whatever it was, in an improved form that fits the growth I’ve made.

Conquistador

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
At very short notice a bro asked me to give him moral support at a large event and hang out afterward.
I told him:
I think I’d better show up just for the networking opportunity
I don’t feel totally ready for prime time still, but then one never is.