What's new

Nude sending brunette's kinda playing hard to get. What's she up to?

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
If you're going to get pissed off by this kind of behaviour, it'll hurt your chances with women. It usually takes some patience, calibration, and luck (especially wrt timing) to get a hot girl out and not have her flake on you at the last minute. Or even now-show. All happened to me, which is why I usually try and meet as close as possible to home so a flake doesn't make me waste a lot of time and effort. (Also better for pulling of course.)

spear_kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
If you're going to get pissed off by this kind of behaviour, it'll hurt your chances with women. It usually takes some patience, calibration, and luck (especially wrt timing) to get a hot girl out and not have her flake on you at the last minute. Or even now-show. All happened to me, which is why I usually try and meet as close as possible to home so a flake doesn't make me waste a lot of time and effort. (Also better for pulling of course.)
I just want to know when's the right time to stop trying and to not look like a needy fool.
It obviously annoying to get ignored. She doesn't owe me anything, of course.

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yes it's annoying. Very much so.

But I agree with the other posters, best bet is to start from zero, then soft close, then hard close when she sounds recptive.

Also 3h away is really too far for comfort imo...

spear_kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yes it's annoying. Very much so.

But I agree with the other posters, best bet is to start from zero, then soft close, then hard close when she sounds recptive.

Also 3h away is really too far for comfort imo...
Seems like good advice.
She stopped being responsive as she was (not after we shared photographs but in general). Any advice on how to re-engage?. I sense a simple "hi babe" won't cut it and will keep her silent.

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I got this from skills:

one morning, between 9 and 12 approximately, send "good morning" and sun emoji.

worked for me the last 2 times when i thought the girl probably wouldnt respond!

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
If no response you can even repeat several days in a row, or with breaks in betweenas you see fit. it's very low investment which is why i like it. (sorry cant edit the post above so double posted)

spear_kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
If no response you can even repeat several days in a row, or with breaks in betweenas you see fit. it's very low investment which is why i like it. (sorry cant edit the post above so double posted)
Don't worry.
But like, seriously?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Generally don't want to propose a meetup when the context implies you all are gonna fuck.

Like nudes, doing so puts extra pressure on the meetup itself, causing her to flake. Even if you both know what’s going to happen.

Most of the time you want to pivot and introduce the meetup in a way that’s more casual of a value proposition.

Your last text kind of forces her to agree to getting or not agree to getting naked when you all meet up.

If I were you i’d give it some time and reengage starting from zero.
my son! you learned well..

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It just sounds kinda desperate. Nothing to lose at this point tho.

read about the context:

A lot of good responses, i try to avoid sending dick picks or sending any types of nudes of myself.... I do get multiple nudes from women with no issues, as always key is to fractionate, similar to advice on humor, sex talk, sexting, deep dives, you need to fractionate and mix it up.... ex of how i close many situations like this:

me: blah blah
her: blah lah
me: sexy joke to gauge
her: accepts joke and applify
me: get compliance from pic or whatever what requesting a pic
her: send pic
me: flirt on pic, compliminting her and making a sex joke
her: laughs
me: back to a total different topic nothing to do with sex....
her: back to normal topic
me: normal topic with flirt to gauge
her: laugh, and answer normal topic
me: gauge with soft close
her: accepts soft close...

^ that is something i do a lot, what you don't want to do is:

me: sext
her:sext
me:sext

^ we all ampt up, exited, lets met up...

flake....

get it...

also separ i made a post on this, i would advice you to read for context on how to deal with sexually aggressive women, and this type of situations (you sending a dick pick was bad tbh), no something i would do...

spear_kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
read about the context:

A lot of good responses, i try to avoid sending dick picks or sending any types of nudes of myself.... I do get multiple nudes from women with no issues, as always key is to fractionate, similar to advice on humor, sex talk, sexting, deep dives, you need to fractionate and mix it up.... ex of how i close many situations like this:

me: blah blah
her: blah lah
me: sexy joke to gauge
her: accepts joke and applify
me: get compliance from pic or whatever what requesting a pic
her: send pic
me: flirt on pic, compliminting her and making a sex joke
her: laughs
me: back to a total different topic nothing to do with sex....
her: back to normal topic
me: normal topic with flirt to gauge
her: laugh, and answer normal topic
me: gauge with soft close
her: accepts soft close...

^ that is something i do a lot, what you don't want to do is:

me: sext

^ we all ampt up, exited, lets met up...

flake....

get it...

also separ i made a post on this, i would advice you to read for context on how to deal with sexually aggressive women, and this type of situations (you sending a dick pick was bad tbh), no something i would do...

Hi man. I'll read all that tomorrow. I only sent a dick pic because I was directly asked to (and not right away). I wouldn't do it otherwise (I feel it can kill the "mystery" for her and validates her way too much).
Anyway, what's your pointview on them?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hi man. I'll read all that tomorrow. I only sent a dick pic because I was directly asked to (and not right away). I wouldn't do it otherwise (I feel it can kill the "mystery" for her and validates her way too much).
Anyway, what's your pointview on them?
it is no brah! don't send dick pics....

Reactions: POB
a good date brings a smile to your lips... and hers

spear_kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Well, after some time I just randomly sent her something and conversation started again.
I am currently seeing some girls and went kind of rusty on text game bu this girl told me that she's "so busy being a mother" and that she just so "absent minded" (respondind to why she ghosted) and that we're strangers to each other.
She also said that she wasn't embarassed about the pictures sent or anything, that that was allright.

I told her that I agree (we being strangers), and that that's why I stated a meeting between the two of us. I wanted to point that out, not really invite her. But anyway, ghosted again for the time being.

I am not easily beaten, I can flip this, and this girl can be picked. Any help would be appreciated.