What's new

FR 
sunday night game

AugusteLoves

Space Monkey
space monkey
sunday night game

ok so, saturday night i went to a rave without the intention of picking up females and made 3 female friends.

sunday night i went out to the bars and my goodness there were so many 9s and 10s last night i felt intimidated.
so i noticed 3-4 dudes flirting with women in a bar, but only one of them stands out, he doesn't really say much but i can tell he believes he's the shit and his woman is all over him and is far more responsive than the other women to those other dudes. I wanted to talk him but got nervous and didn't.

I noticed a 2 set of black girls and they are filming me so I flip off the camera she tells me to come over here. She's all into me giving me the flirty eyes it's a vibe I be touching her back trying to put kino escalation to work. Not sure how kino escalation works tho. We are sitting down at the bar, and I order some whiskey. We flirt a little but she turns to her friend and gets engaged with convo so I'm unsure how to keep the attention. My conversation skills be dry as fuck bro. Her boo starts texting her and I be teasing her about her boo and before I leave I ask her for her number, and she says she's attracted to me but that she can't because she has a crazy stalker boyfriend.

At the next bar there was a big group of 9s and 10s but I didn't approach cuz I was nervous, I approached a 9 who was by herself tho, stuck my tongue out at her and told her she stole my spot lol, she got uncomfortable and left.

Then I go to a different bar, and this cute blonde girl with blue eyes keeps making eye contact with me and she comes right up to me and hugs me and I lift her up in the air when she hugs me. I can tell she's really attracted to me I'm probably just her type, a white Hispanic with face tats. But we get to talking and again my problem is my conversational skills be dry as fuck I can't think of anything to say beyond what do you do and where are you from. Anyway she tells me she goes to church and turns out she goes to the same church I used to go to, I ask her for her number and she says she doesn't give that out so I left.

So the problem here, is in both of these interactions, with the black girl, and the blonde girl. I could sense heavy interest from both of them and heavy eye contact. But I couldn't think of anything to say my conversation skills are super dry. How do I be better at conversation and get her attraction to continue building? I could just feel these girl's attraction to me slowly waning the more we talked cuz I didn't know how to keep the spark going.

Another thing, this is more theoretical. I've been watching RSD blueprint decoded and he's basically like be confident and be your self bro, and I've also been reading swinggcat's real world seduction 2 book which has a similar focus on inner game but is more geared towards manipulation and using lines and routines. So I guess as a newbie, which should i focus on? The natural game stuff from Tyler? Or more routine and push pull stuff from swinggcat? it's pretty confusing for me to know who to listen to.

edit. another more specific question, i asked the black girl what race she is most attracted to, and she said anything with a third leg lol. what would be a good witty response to that.

Last edited:

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@AugusteLoves,

Don't worry re: the conversation.

Everyone starts off shoddy at that and improves as he goes along.

sunday night i went out to the bars and my goodness there were so many 9s and 10s last night i felt intimidated.
so i noticed 3-4 dudes flirting with women in a bar, but only one of them stands out, he doesn't really say much but i can tell he believes he's the shit and his woman is all over him and is far more responsive than the other women to those other dudes. I wanted to talk him but got nervous and didn't.

Sounds like a good spot:

• Hot girls aplenty
  • Other guys there who are gaming
  • A guy who is GOOD who is gaming (if there is a skilled guy there it is probably a decent spot)

Probably good to check that place out more.

I bet you'll see the skilled guy there again.

Her boo starts texting her and I be teasing her about her boo and before I leave I ask her for her number, and she says she's attracted to me but that she can't because she has a crazy stalker boyfriend.

Bullet = dodged.

At the next bar there was a big group of 9s and 10s but I didn't approach cuz I was nervous, I approached a 9 who was by herself tho, stuck my tongue out at her and told her she stole my spot lol, she got uncomfortable and left.

Sounds like you got her spot!

Then I go to a different bar, and this cute blonde girl with blue eyes keeps making eye contact with me and she comes right up to me and hugs me and I lift her up in the air when she hugs me. I can tell she's really attracted to me I'm probably just her type, a white Hispanic with face tats. But we get to talking and again my problem is my conversational skills be dry as fuck I can't think of anything to say beyond what do you do and where are you from. Anyway she tells me she goes to church and turns out she goes to the same church I used to go to, I ask her for her number and she says she doesn't give that out so I left.

So the problem here, is in both of these interactions, with the black girl, and the blonde girl. I could sense heavy interest from both of them and heavy eye contact. But I couldn't think of anything to say my conversation skills are super dry. How do I be better at conversation and get her attraction to continue building? I could just feel these girl's attraction to me slowly waning the more we talked cuz I didn't know how to keep the spark going.

Try using cold reads / making assumptions about girls. In a pinch, they can help you out big:

YOU: [beckon her over]​
HER: [comes over and hugs you]​
YOU: You seem like the life of this party!​
HER: [laughs] How's your night going?​
YOU: Too early to tell yet. But I have high hopes! Let me guess: you're a librarian.​
HER: [laughs] Oh my God no. I work at Taco Villa.​
YOU: No wonder you approached me. You're into all things Mexican.​
HER: [laughs]​
YOU: But I am not a Mexican. I'll bet you can't guess what I am.​
HER: Colombian?! No, no, no... Brazilian? Am I right??​

The easiest way to do this is to tell yourself, "I have to keep talking to her but I'm not allowed to ask questions."

Another thing, this is more theoretical. I've been watching RSD blueprint decoded and he's basically like be confident and be your self bro, and I've also been reading swinggcat's real world seduction 2 book which has a similar focus on inner game but is more geared towards manipulation and using lines and routines. So I guess as a newbie, which should i focus on? The natural game stuff from Tyler? Or more routine and push pull stuff from swinggcat? it's pretty confusing for me to know who to listen to.

Pick whichever one feels like it's a better fit for you and excites you more.

Then do everything you can to implement that ONE guy's approach.

Don't expand to others until you've gotten fairly good at it.

Lest you turn into ꪻꫝꫀ ρꪖꪻᥴꫝ᭙ꪮ᥅ᛕ ꪑꪖꪀ

edit. another more specific question, i asked the black girl what race she is most attracted to, and she said anything with a third leg lol. what would be a good witty response to that.

"Damn it, I shouldn't have had that bottom surgery!"

Cheers,
Chase

the right date makes getting her back home a piece of cake

AugusteLoves

Space Monkey
space monkey
@AugusteLoves,

Sounds like a good spot:

• Hot girls aplenty
  • A guy who is GOOD who is gaming (if there is a skilled guy there it is probably a decent spot)

Bullet = dodged.

Try using cold reads / making assumptions about girls. In a pinch, they can help you out big:

YOU: Too early to tell yet. But I have high hopes! Let me guess: you're a librarian.​

The easiest way to do this is to tell yourself, "I have to keep talking to her but I'm not allowed to ask questions."

Cheers,
Chase
THanks Chase, I'll have you know I went back to that area 3 days later met a girl got her number, and ended up fucking that girl this weekend on Friday night. I wrote a lay report about her. THe biggest key thing for me was heavy eye contact. That's a great example of some flirty banter you posted. And yes, I do feel like the patchwork seducer trying to piece everything together from many different books and videos. However it was swinggcat's real world seduction 2.0 which I think pushed me over the edge, even if I didn't understand everything I read. It's focus on going out to observe and people watch allowed me to see when girls are interested whereas I don't think I could tell before.

AugusteLoves

Space Monkey
space monkey
@AugusteLoves,

Sounds like a good spot:

• Hot girls aplenty

Bullet = dodged.

Cheers,
Chase
By the way Chase, one author I am a huge fan of is Daniel Rose who wrote Sex God Method, do you perhaps know where I could find his old writings on his now defunct website? Or hell, how to get in touch with him?

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
By the way Chase, one author I am a huge fan of is Daniel Rose who wrote Sex God Method, do you perhaps know where I could find his old writings on his now defunct website? Or hell, how to get in touch with him?

I was on a private forum with him many years ago (we were alumni of the same school of seduction) but he wasn't on there very much and I didn't talk to him more than once or twice. Never met him in person either. That was a small forum and I linked up with a lot of the guys on it IRL (we were all studs on there) but never Dan.

Couldn't tell you where to look him up nowadays; most guys ultimately leave seduction then burn everything they wrote in their seducer days to not be "found out" later on in their Upstanding Citizen older years.

But if he had other stuff (Sex God Method is the only one I knew of/read) it's probably still floating around online somewhere.

If you have his website URL, you might want to try throwing it into archive.org and see what comes up.

Chase