What's new

Tournament 
August 2024 Snatch Tournament (no online)

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
previous tournament: https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/july-2024-snatch-tournament-no-online.29237

edit: copying from the last snatch tournament I found-let's do it! (Tag was forced to pick but this can be any kind of game-not including online)

hi everyone & welcome to the July 2024 edition of the snatch tournament.

this is a competitive tournament to demonstrate your skill with women. the person with the most points at the end of the month wins.

it starts Thursday, August 1.

below is the rules and points system:

May 2024 SNATCH TOURNAMENT
RULES AND POINTS SYSTEM

Approach: 1
Number: 3
Date: 5
Insta-date: 7
Kiss: 10
Foreplay without oral: 15
Oral: 25
Sex: 100
Threesome: 250
Foursome: 375
Fivesome and on: [ (# of girls) * (100) ] + [ (# of girls) * (25) ]
Girl Locked In: 150 (You've fucked her 3 times this month after a cold approach)
Reseduction: 50 (You've fucked a lay that got away from you for several months / you never locked her in. This counts as a new lay, if and only if the lay was a challenge in and of itself - or perhaps there was a period an already seduced girl was no longer into you)

If you approach 5 girls and two of them give you a number, that's 3+6=9 total. 3(1 point) approaches, 2(3 point) number closes.

If you approach ten girls and pipe one of them, that's 9+100=109. 9(1 point) approaches, 1(100 point) lay.

Points don't stack. You only get the points for the highest tier you got. so if you approached a girl, took her on a date, kissed her, then got to foreplay with nothing else, you get 15 points. So remember to subtract and don't be lazy.

Anything LR- or LR, LR+, whatever, must have a field report to go with it. You may write up FRs, though they're not necessary (but encouraged). Speaking from experience and observation, you are much more likely to do better if you're analyzing your sticking points, since it let's you realize a potentially crucial mistake you were making going into the month.

Also, just link the FR/LR's in here - easier to scroll through and figure out point values

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
1 date with a girl I opened in the subway station and then number closed inside tramcar last month.
5 pts

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Yday: 5 approaches, 1 date

Approaches: 5
Date: 1

Total: 10

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Approached a hot stylishly dressed girl at bus stop around 7.30 p.m. or so. She had a bf but kept chatting to her because I was enjoying her company.

Approached a hot stylishly dressed girl outside my building but she didn’t give me much to work with.

Aug totals: 7 pts

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Approaches: 23
Numbers: 1
Oral: 1
Lays: 2

23 + 3 + 25 + 200 = 251

Haha had an early start this month let's get it!

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Another approach on a hottie yday afternoon (9.8)
=108 total

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Was waiting in line to get some food at a food market, and this curly-haired blonde came and stood behind me. I look at her directly as she approaches, taking in her nice long yellow flowery dress.

I then tell her, "Nice dress". She doesn't hear it, and I let the tension build without repeating myself once she asks me what I said, using the opportunity to look into her blue eyes while I take her face in. She's not what I would call pretty, but she has a body to die for. Tall and slim.

We start chatting and after a bit, I ask her if she'd like to go for a coffee to continue our conversation another time as I'll soon be getting my food and then will leave. She says okay. Got her digits.

108+4=112 points

Kaida

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Started approaching again to prepare for school starting next week, so I’ll join in!

Stats so far:

2 Approaches
9 numbers
1 Date
1 Kiss

44 Points Total

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
On my way to the gym, I saw this cute fit girl walking in my direction. Opened with Proper's style opener, and had a bit of chit-chat, she was a tourist, in the city for the day, but said she had a boyfriend when I invited her for coffee.
113 points

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
After getting lock-in with my recent SC lay (keeping her at low end FB she's vanilla and boring), went back out to approach.

Got a warm up set (2), opened this fucking IG model hit 9 and her friend (2) but then lost them in the chaos... RIP... and then opened these 2 sisters and got one of their numbers (1 + 3).

Jumped to another spot and opened a tall busty chick on my way out until her male friends scooped her (1), then opened 3 girls in line to cut the line at the next place, but the hot one got hounded by some other dude (3).

Ran into the sisters again and locked in a drink date with her once she moves to my city in 2 weeks.

Approaches: 9
Numbers: 1

9 + 3 + 251 = 263

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Approaches: 12
Numbers: 3
Oral: 1

Got my dick sucked by an IG model can't tell if she's got fake followers or not. Asian chick super annoying kept telling me she thought I was a male stripper and wouldn't fuck. Met a super cool chick who I definitely want to MLTR even though she's like a 7 just super fun and told me she's a squirter.

Gonna day game later I'm bored and out of money.

263 + 9 + 9 + 25 = 306

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
On my way to a store to pick up an online order I passed by a beautiful girl scantily clad. I had already passed two babes earlier in the day but this time I opened with Proper's patented style opener but she merely said thanks and kept walking after asking me to repeat myself.
114 points

Kaida

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
47 Points (+3)

Was in my car after the gym and saw this tall girl with a fat ass walking a good bit away. I thought it’d be weird to get out and approach her since she’s all the way over there, plus I already started my car. But I said fuck it anyway and ran her down.

Approach went well, got her number. Probably should have qualified more before getting her number. She showed interest immediately so I reciprocated immediately, but I should probably make her earn it anyway to establish that shes chasing.