What's new

Tournament 
August 2024 Snatch Tournament (no online)

Kaida

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Big college outing last night. 3 Parties. Out from 5pm-3am

10 approaches
9 numbers
1 Kiss

My boy and I Insta-dated this group of 3 girls on the strip next to the college. I opened her from afar and she instantly turned around as if she already knew I was there.

Vibes were great, after leading the group and walking them around the strip I eventually got her to my car. We kissed but she didn’t want to get in (lack of trust probably, we did meet like 50 mins ago) so I just let her go.

I’ve learned not to hard push on campus because if you fail you take hard rep damage. I just need to get better at building trust.

I’ve also learned numbers at night are so shitty. Night game in general is low odds and higher competition but theres more bad bitches in one place. I tend to do very well in daygame.

10 + 27 + 10 = +47 points

Prev: 267
Total: 314

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Instadate. I mentioned I had a deflated basketball in my car and she sort of tried to say I could borrow her hand pump, later I was thinking maybe she was making an innuendo (hand job).
didn’t get anywhere with her physically. She said she’s going to Thailand for 3 months tomorrow and had to go pack and I had to go home too so nothing happened

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Instadate. I mentioned I had a deflated basketball in my car and she sort of tried to say I could borrow her hand pump, later I was thinking maybe she was making an innuendo (hand job).
didn’t get anywhere with her physically. She said she’s going to Thailand for 3 months tomorrow and had to go pack and I had to go home too so nothing happened

Kaida

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Another kiss & another same day lay.

+110 points

377 points Total

the right date makes getting her back home a piece of cake

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
August 2024 podium: