What's new

Tournament 
August 2024 Snatch Tournament (no online)

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Was walking into the office and I see this cute, stylish, and fit girl waiting for the elevator. I take the elevator with her and just chit-chat (my opener was about what floor the elevator was going to).
I arrive on her floor (which is 1 above the floor I'm trying to get to) and she shows me where the stairs are (she also didn't know) and, before I open the stairs door, she stands still for a minute, and I smile at her, while she says "bye then".
I head downstairs but I want her.
So I come back upstairs and look for her. I can't find her in any of the open spaces and am about to quit when I see her walking into one.
I go after her and head to her desk, where I say "I didn't catch your name" (in low tones). She tells me her name and I introduce myself. Then I tell her I'm probably gonna get a tea in the rooftop cantine in an hour or two and would she care to join me. She says she's quite busy but she'll write me. So I ask her her family name so I can find her on Teams.
I hit her up on Microsoft Teams and she is pretty responsive.
I make the invite again and she says she isn't available then but maybe we can meet another time.
I tell her I'd like that and tell her I'm leaving on holidays and coming back in almost 2 weeks.
I ask her for her number. She still hasn't given it to me.
TBC...
115 points

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
I said Hey to a tatted woman with nice tits. Her ass didn’t fill out her jeans but I liked what I saw. Looked older but cute with that hot shade of red hair that some sorority chicks are wearing. She said something that caught my ear as I was pumping gas. I sorta thought about her without being certain that I would want to fuck her. When she came out right as I was finished up and I managed to say hey just as she was putting her headphones on. I tried. +1

then I drove past her as I was hot boxing my car and didn’t approach. Need to look at skills guide again

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
I said Hey to a tatted woman with nice tits. Her ass didn’t fill out her jeans but I liked what I saw. Looked older but cute with that hot shade of red hair that some sorority chicks are wearing. She said something that caught my ear as I was pumping gas. I sorta thought about her without being certain that I would want to fuck her. When she came out right as I was finished up and I managed to say hey just as she was putting her headphones on. I tried. +1

then I drove past her as I was hot boxing my car and didn’t approach. Need to look at skills guide again
+2

Kaida

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Started approaching again to prepare for school starting next week, so I’ll join in!

Stats so far:

2 Approaches
9 numbers
1 Date
1 Kiss

44 Points Total

5 approaches (+3 points)
10 numbers (+3 points)
1 date
1 Kiss
2 lays - 1 converted from approach, 1 social circle as soon as I hit college (+200 points)

The date and the kiss were from 2 separate social circle chicks, which is why they didnt convert from approaches.

1st Lay was from this girl I approached at the gym (it was a few days ago):

Was in my car after the gym and saw this tall girl with a fat ass walking a good bit away. I thought it’d be weird to get out and approach her since she’s all the way over there, plus I already started my car. But I said fuck it anyway and ran her down.

Approach went well, got her number. Probably should have qualified more before getting her number. She showed interest immediately so I reciprocated immediately, but I should probably make her earn it anyway to establish that shes chasing.

2nd Lay was from a girl I worked on during the school year. She hit me up Day 1 of school and I smashed that a few hours ago.

total: 250

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Banged one of the hottest chicks from a street approach after the festival. OLTR quality.

Riding that wave right now it feels great haha.

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I was crossing a square in the afternoon and approached a babe sitting on a bench (it was in my way) with "You look like you speak English" but with a tonality that instead of breaking rapport was supplicating in retrospect. She said "No" lol

I saw a 10 get on the tramcar this morning. She got off on the same station as me, and left the station from the same exit as me, and turned on the street outside in the same direction as me.

I couldn't resist anymore so I touched her arm and asked her for directions. She paused her Spotify and proceeded to tell me she didn't know where this place was. I then explained it was a café/bistro, but she still didn't know. Finally I asked her if she knew where the street it was located on was, and she said "sorry, I don't" She had in the meantime suggested I check my GMaps.

She opened like butter and in retrospect I should have stacked with other stuff, getting out of the asking for directions frame. The girl was absolutely delicious.

117 points

Kaida

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
FDOC party on Monday night

5 approaches
4 numbers

+17

New total: 267

the right date makes getting her back home a piece of cake

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
8 points.
total: 60 points.

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
At the same crossroads (and at the same time, 3.00 p.m.) where, some years ago, I opened a 22-year-old South Korean, insta-dated her, and in the space of about 30-45 mins brought her home to "play ping-pong" (fuck), I opened, again indirectly, me: "It's a beautiful day, isn't it?" and continued chatting at the red light then walked along with a slim and cute tallish Chinese girl with short hair dyed ginger. I number-closed her and she was super invested (she hooked straight away at the red light, asking me where I was from and where I was living) and we have a drink slated for tonight.
TBC...
121 points

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
8 points.
total: 60 points.
8/22: 1 instadate, 1 contact, 4 approaches - 14 point

total: 74

I could’ve gotten the lay on the date but I just became super passive and let her run the date and it just ended up being very expensive. I had a plan but “lost the plot” so to speak.

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Bang
221 points

Reactions: Hue