What's new

DoWhatWorks Lessons From Girls...

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Recently met a girl who I really like (sadly only happens 1-2x a year these days)

She's a family member's tenant which is a risky story for a wholeeeeee other time lol.

TLDR been on a few dates, encountered LMR 2 separate times due to "religious reasons" but I think I've just been BF-zoned.

Been a great interaction for me to read subtle signals, keep things lowkey and escalate in a way that looks platonic.

The experience will help me be super dangerous in the not-so-distant future to make anything out of nothing...

No real lesson here, just sharing that dww has feelings too lol. She's trying to go on more dates & I've withdrawn all attention.

She'll either get with the programme or I dodge a sub-standard experience which is ultimately a win-win.

I follow my own advice when I show tough love to other people here aha, it's not easy but worth it long term.

Onwards & Upwards x

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Recently met a girl who I really like (sadly only happens 1-2x a year these days)

She's a family member's tenant which is a risky story for a wholeeeeee other time lol.

TLDR been on a few dates, encountered LMR 2 separate times due to "religious reasons" but I think I've just been BF-zoned.

Been a great interaction for me to read subtle signals, keep things lowkey and escalate in a way that looks platonic.

The experience will help me be super dangerous in the not-so-distant future to make anything out of nothing...

No real lesson here, just sharing that dww has feelings too lol. She's trying to go on more dates & I've withdrawn all attention.

She'll either get with the programme or I dodge a sub-standard experience which is ultimately a win-win.

I follow my own advice when I show tough love to other people here aha, it's not easy but worth it long term.

Onwards & Upwards x
it will get worst once every 3 years, just like what happens to women.... we are talking instant deep connection and vibe.... My point is 1-2 a year is really good...

Francis

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
it will get worst once every 3 years, just like what happens to women.... we are talking instant deep connection and vibe.... My point is 1-2 a year is really good...
Why does it get worse? I assume for women because of aging, going out less, etc.

But for guys, if you maintain the same level of approach volume, skill, and effort over the years, why would it lessen?

a good date brings a smile to your lips... and hers

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
Why does it get worse? I assume for women because of aging, going out less, etc.

But for guys, if you maintain the same level of approach volume, skill, and effort over the years, why would it lessen?
With abundance your standards for compatibility get more nuanced.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
^ no cause you get numb, just going through motions... When you first dance with a girl, you were in cloud nine, with the 20th meh... when you got your first number same thing.... After the 100th meh.... same with kissing, same with fucking etc.... You grow bored and get numb... Just like anything else...

nothing to do with this...

oh shit, sorry for the derail... pm me francis if you want more clarification..