What's new

Seduction = Doing Less, Not More.

SlayerCJ82

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yea agreed I also thought there was a LOT of fluff in his video courses that I skimmed through.

Framing is cool.
Before I read pickup books I used to think of it as ‘talking BS’ to chicks or ‘being a chancer’.. but it’s great stuff when pre- worked out for leading girls where u want them to go.

SlayerCJ82

Space Monkey
space monkey
No I only ever read his blog posts, courses and coaching calls. His products were not very polished and he often repackaged old material so you had to sift through things to get an understanding of what he was doing. But then it’s quite simple: be aware of the frames you are creating consciously create your own.

I think the course that packaged it all together was called Mass Sexual Framing but there was a lot of fluff about meditation. Your best bet is to read his FRs and Lars. Just search captain Jack grande adventures and you’ll find a bunch. Also find an internet archive of his blog bethesdducer.com
I’d love to hear

[FONT=arial]rr2021 aka DEVENCI[/FONT]’s experience coaching directly with CJ and why exactly it was a fail / total waste of time…

hopefully he can expand on this.
If the teacher can’t teach the subject matter directly one on one it’s probably not worth reading tbh,

the right date makes getting her back home a piece of cake