What's new

Before I Self Destruct

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Day One

I wake up and basically jump out of bed. I took a solid amount of Tongkat Ali and that shit just gives you so much energy (works as a functional T booster). I head over to the hotel bar next to me and start talking to these cool rando's, also enjoy the mist blowing on me from the machines they have. I keep the social momentum rocking and a few others join us. Once it was time to checkout, I get in my car and find a place to keep it for tonight.

Being as broke as I am, I did not get a hotel for tonight - I literally just said I was gonna surge forward until I either found a girl to fuck or some cool partiers who let me sleep on the couch.

Around 2ish I head over to my friends place since that kinda serves as "home base" for the rest of the weekend. They got a post that is RIGHT next to the main stage for one of the venues, and it really came in handy for access to after parties and access to the venue during good sets.

We start pregaming immediately and talking about how fun the party was last night. Two girls I hadn't seen before show up. We all take pictures and kinda vibe out. Then my homie in the OM starts kissing a chick, let's call her Parking Pass, who's not his wife, and I realized that this girl was definitely out looking for dick... she was being very flowly and smiley and we were all a bit drunk. He was sorta relunctant to do so - and as we know that's the wrong response to an arousal-based, horny chick.

As we're all kinda swirling around the pregame and chit chatting, I find myself sitting in the bed on my phone for a second. I'm shirtless and as I've mentioned my muscles have pretty good shape nowadays. The bedroom is kinda separate from the party and connects to the bathroom. Parking Pass comes out of the bathroom and looks at me. It's immediately ON, and I literally just stand up slowly and hold the eye contact.

"Me: Hey there.... (steps forward)

Her: Hi.... *steps forward* (we're probably like 4 feet from eachother)

Me: How... are you? (tilt head down and sharpen hunter eyes, looking straight into her soul lol)

Her: *bites lip, steps forward* (my dick starts getting hard)

Me: Same. *grabs waste, pulls her into me and my dick*
Me: You feel that? (referring to my dick actively growing lmao)

Her: *kisses me*

It was fucking hot to say the least lol. We make out for a few seconds and I grab her ass. Solid tush for sure. I'd give this girl a mid-high 7 based on her face, overall figure, and her ass.

Me: *pulls off* "You're gonna get me in trouble!"

Her: Hahaha oops!

Me: You're cute.... *slaps ass and walks away --- also slips dick underneath waste band lol had to hide that thing*

Major spike in arousal and attraction. Also like a behavioral "chase frame" with the "you're gonna get me in trouble" and walking away. This is how women flirt with men all the time and I'm just flipping it on them. I knew I had planted a hard seed with that one because I was WAY more sexual than the little kiss my buddy gave her. Also don't feel bad about "stealing her" because my buddy is here with his open marriage wife, and I'm just single *shrug*. That said, I want to stress how important discretion is in situations like that because... just because I see it that way.... doesn't mean he will.

After that I was really fucking horny, lol. I played my cards to make her chase me (and boy did she) but now I had all this sexual energy pent up and nowhere to spend it. I keep playing it cool and calm to not arouse any awareness from the other party guests that we just had a moment in the bedroom.

A DJ who I like comes on so I step outside to dance to his shit a bit, then get in an argument with security for trying to bring my drink with me and telling me I couldn't walk straight into the venue despite having the VIP suite. I was being kind of a dick but really didn't give a fuck, they were being obnoxious. Saw them let some fat chick walk back into the venue and just kinda gestured to the guard like, "really?". We didn't get along lol fuck twelve bruh.

When I go back to our suite there's a few more girls inside there. One of them hits me with heavy sexual eye contact again and I pick up on it (this continues to happen for the next 48 hours with other girls lol) so I introduce myself. I start getting hard again as I'm talking to her (probably, again, all the Tongkat Ali, the extreme heat being so high it's revving my T up, and my already very high T in general from exercise and diet). I ask her some basic questions and then just ask if she's seen the jacuzzi. Parking Pass is watching me do this but not interfering, but I can catch her presence out of the corner of my eye.

Now honestly I don't know why the fuck they have a jacuzzi at these rooms. It's fucking 115 degrees outside and they looked around and thought, "you know what this needs? even hotter water so people can totally overheat and die from heat exhaustion. fuck yeah", but it DID make a good plausible deniability to move her, so I went for it.

As soon as we were isolated the sexual vibe just went sky high so I kinda just moved closer to this chick (huge tits, a little chunky brunette but also pretty) and our faces our almost touching. She pushes her tits into me and we're just smiling at eachother like "fuck...." and then I pull away.

Me: "Can you be sneaky?"

Her: (submissively) "Yea...."

I take her hand and guide her back inside and towards the bathroom.

Me: "Pretty nice bathroom right?"

Her: "...It is :) "

Me: "The shower is even better"

I walk her into the shower and slowly press her against the wall. I look her deep in the eyes and grab her tits, and my dick gets fully hard. She makes one of those open mouth smiles and I go, "you're fucking hot....." and slowly place her hand on my hard dick. She starts stroking it and I say, "really quick - could you get on your knees for me?" and without skipping a beat she lowers down and pops my dick in her mouth. "That feels... really fucking good". She sucks it for like 5 seconds and then stops and gets back up, and I pinch her nipple.

RIGHT as this ends, I see movement coming from outside the bathroom and put my dick back in my pants lol. My homie who bought the room (and explicitly told me not to fuck in his house) peaks his head in the bathroom and I just start laughing and say, "ABSOLUTELY NOTHING GOING ON IN HERE!!!" lmaooo

The girl (I don't even remember her name lol) gets all embarrassed and hugs the corner, so I look at her and gesture my hand to have her stay, then walk over to my buddy. He's like, "dude haha what are you doing?". I tell him we were just talking with a big smile and walk away, but it's super clear what just happened. Now I have all eyes on me so I just run and grab a drink and go back outside on the patio. Luckily we're all about to leave soon so distractions will help me out here soon enough.

My buddy joins me on the patio and is just like, "nice dude she was hot", not even that mad. The girls are moreso looking at me different now because I'm being slutty... this trend slowly grows in the next few days too. I'm kinda relieved because I don't want to upset him (who bought the very nice room) or the DJ chick (who has tons of SC connections), so I kinda just go, "yeah we didn't really do much but idk that just kinda happened!", definitely downplaying the sexual force that I just had possessing my body lol. This is the kinda shit that I feel when I'm high momentum. It's like a look or a moment of eye contact that just amplifies all the right things... and leads to speedy hookups.

We go to the concert for some good times, but I eventually veer away from my friends to try a new venue. I see this total babe with her boyfriend at one of the shuttles that takes us there, and notice that we just missed the last shuttle. We start gabbing it up and they offer to drive me to the next one in their car. I say fuck it and come along for the ride, and am questioning how this totally average dude can pull such a babe. We get to the next place and they buy me tequila shots because they think I'm cool - love that! At the venue I have a ton of fun throwing beach balls around and dancing my ass off, bringing the whole party up another level. I know a lot of the DJs songs so him and I are literally pointing at eachother just vibing super fucking hard. The girls around me notice and I form a cloud of women around me - usually this happens when they like my rythmic dance moves and high energy. After I get some real cuties near me (plus the girlfriend is a babe so solid preselection) I open one of them to the side. I kinda fuck up here because it was a little too disjointed from the energy I was just bringing, and I should have isolated her through dance instead of switching straight into conversation. I'm still super high micro-momentum though so I really don't care.

After an hour or so of all that I head back to the original venue because the headliner is on. I came in hot as fuck for this because now I'm pretty drunk and I'm a huge fan of this DJ. He's going the fuck off and I'm popping into different parts of the stage just dancing with whoever looks like a fun time. There's like 700-1000 people crammed in this pool venue, so the pool and all the standing areas are mega packed out. People are buying drinks and pouring them all over eachother, girls are twirking and slapping eachothers asses, one girl jumped on anothers shoulders and flashed her huge tits to the DJ, dudes are doing backflips into the pool, and EVERYONE IS FUCKING JUMPING. God damn, that was such a vibe. I'm smiling cheek to cheek in my rave outfit just having an absolute blast, I don't even give a fuck about pussy at this point.

He switched to a slow build up song for like 2 minutes and I kinda "come to" like, "oh wait this might be a good time to approach" and I see a brunette sitting (like bitch why the fuck are you sitting do you see this venue right now??) and I go up to her and sit next to her. I say, "too much? :) " and she laughs and looks down all shy.

IMMEDIATELY these fucking tatted out dudes see me and one goes 'HEY! YEAH YOU!! BACK OFF BUDDY!!". I'm like "Oh fuck, lol" and stand up with a huge smile on my face. I stare back at all 4 of them as the song starts to pick up again and put my fist on my chest, beating it into me to the beat, and go "MEEE??" and they all turn towards me, stop dancing and start making their bodies all huge. I start laughing my ass off and go, "FRIEND OF YOURS???" and point to the girl. They're like, "YEAH BACK THE FUCK UP!!" clearly on some uppers or some shit. All I did was open her lol. I say, "ONLY IF SHE *jestures to holding an ass* BACKS IT UP FIRST!" and immediately eject, still smiling off to a different part of the venue. They were fucking gorillas bro, oh my god that got them so mad, 'GET THE FUCK OUT!" the first guy goes and steps towards me. I'm laughing so hard and just dance away from the group.

After almost starting a fight (lol) I go back in the venue to finish the set with my friends.

Oh and would you look at that, Parking Pass is still here! And I'd bet now that the whole "shower blowjob" thing has spread in the group, and I spiked her arousal so hard earlier, she might want to talk with me!

We're all dancing outside on the patio and I slowly move towards her. As soon as she sees I'm there she matches my dances moves and we're basically dancing together. No words. I bump my hip into hers so that we're on beat, and then turn fully around and start rubbing my ass on hers. She responds the same and now we're basically reverse grinding like a couple of drunk idiots. I move my hand to her juicy ass and squeeze it.

We close out the DJ and throw our hands up, thanking him for such a great show.

As the crowd in our group calms, I grab Parking Pass's ass firmly while standing next to her. She leans her body into mine.

Me: (whispering in her ear) You miss me?

Her: Yeah, haha

Me: Guess what?

Her: What? :)

Me: I've got a really good idea.

Her: What is it?

Me: Come here.

I take her hand and lead her inside, to the jacuzzi area lol (super small space outside the main bedroom). I push her against the wall where they can't see us and start kissing her neck. She starts moaning and grabbing my body pulling it into hers. I take her hand and put it against the wall, kissing her lips now, and grab her ass with my other hand. My dick is also being pushed against her body and she's getting incredibly turned on.

Me: I.... would love... to make you cum.... all over my dick

Her: *Moan (lmaooo)
Her: Okay

Me: Would you like that?

Her: Yes, please.

Me: Okay

I take her hand again and then walk out of the suite area, and just walk around the buildings until I find a corner. I press my back against the corner so she doesn't feel pressured, and also so it doesn't look like a girl is getting assaulted. When you're doing public sex, that's actually super important. Understand that if someone sees a girl stuffed in a corner by a man, they may assume it's something really bad lol. We're making out next to a bush in the corner of this building and I tell her to get on her knees. She starts sucking my dick as we stare into eachothers eyes and I tell her what a good girl she is and dirty talking her about loving how my hard dick feels in her mouth. It was turning her the FUCK on and she's moaning really loud getting more into it. We're like 10 feet from the sidewalk and I see someone pass by us and start laughing.

I lower myself down to the bush level and instruct her to get on top of me. She jumps on me, albiet a little awkardly cuz we're laying in rocks next to a bush lol and rides my dick for a minute or so. I'm trying to keep her body close to mine so no one sees, because there's security letting people out of the venue probably 100 feet from us.

Then I suggest we go somewhere better and see a ton of cars in the parking lot that are parked in residency. So it's not gonna be people who just came for the show - these are people staying in the suites. So that means good coverage that won't have people running up on us. That's my drunk ass horny logic, anyways, lol.

I get her and myself less naked and more composed and lead us in between these two huge trucks that parked facing eachother. We slink underneath them and on the hot cement and proceed back to cowgirl. I keep dirty talking her and ask her, "do you like being fucked like a slut in this parking lot?" as I pound into her and she loves it. We fuck for like 5 minutes before we're both exhausted as fuck from the heat (and the fact we're insanely dehyrdated from drinking all day) and lay down on the cement for a few minutes, and I just hold my fingers in her pussy. Then she has the idea to jump in one of the beds of the truck. Brilliant, lol.

We actually jump in it, and maybe we could have gotten away with it, but I shut it down because there was no ACTUAL coverage and it'd be super easy to see we were fucking lol why else would we be in a truck bed under the parking lot lamp? Hahahahaha. Despite her protest I say no and that we head back to the suite.

As we're walking back her friend runs up on us and I don't want anyone to know we fucked (because my buddy was kissing her earlier) so after they connect I basically speed walk ahead of them and beat them to the suite, just so we're not walking in together.

Last edited:

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Day One continued

After that, I met a really fucking hot blonde at the after party we were hosting. I obviously was feeling a little star power from the quick parking lot bang and Parking Pass was definitely pretty hot, but there are simply hotter chicks at this festival. While I was gone, our party had picked up quite a bit and my DJ friend was going off! It was sick to see people just pouring in our room because we had the vibes rockin.

I spot this high 8 blonde pop in with beautiful eyes and kind of a strong, confident reservation to her. I'm dancing close to the booth and back up a little bit to create space so that I'm more approachable, and she and her friend eventually float near me. Her friend isn't much but I open her first. "Welcome in :) " *nod, and kinda just keep dancing. The meh friend starts talking to me more than I expected while blondie just kinda watches. I introduce myself and then her friend introduces me to the blonde. I kinda leave my frame in a devil may care sort of way, since while I'm getting some very minor IOI's from her (like she finds me physically attractive), I can tell she's gonna need some actual work to game. The IOI's I got from the other girls were so exaggerated that I just went aggressive immediately.

We exchange names and some surface level chat, kinda just keeping it light while we dance. I ask where she's from and she says Minnesota... so I immediately use this to try and increase proximity.

Me: "Minnesota...? Miiinnnnneessoootaaa? (with minnessotan accent)
"I don't hear it - you give me like... Los Angeles girly girl vibes"

Her: "Haha, yes Minnesota!"
Her: "Girly girl? Pfff. *bitch shield activated"
Her: "You can think that" (turns body slightly away)

Me: *closed, but also big, knowing smile*
Me: *shrugs, keeps dancing, and closes eyes mostly shut

Her: *tries to not look at me*
Her: *sneaks a peak to see what I'm doing, get's caught* lol

Me: "So is it true what they say?" :)

Her: "About?"

Me: "Midwestern hospitality"

Her: "Maybe - what do you mean?"

Me: "Well that you're generally nice... and honest. Not the fake nice LA type us Californians are so used to"

Her: "I can be nice *smirk "

Me: "Haha, so you're selective"

Her: "I am"

Me: "Same, depends on what though..."

Her: :)

Me: And, definitely... definitely.. can't tolerate an accent from minnnnessssooootttaaaa! *big, shit eating grin :D

Her: *laughs
Her: Good for you :)

At this point she's peaking out more IOI's and I can tell she's happy I got through her bitch shield. Shortly after I move her outside and find out her dad's a judge. I really pace out my tone and timing when I say,

"That's... really interesting.... can I ask you something? "

"Sure"

"I mean, you're dad being a judge... I wonder if that ever... made you think.... differently... about how the law works... getting in trouble.... or even feeling like the law is real...... did that ever feel that way?"

"Oh my god absolutely! Like..... (goes off into a big explanation)

Deep diving with the right timing, the right tone, the right facial expressions when you ACTUALLY WANT TO KNOW what is behind door #3 is so powerful. She went from cold and bitchy to like totally opening up to me.

From here I set frames on getting in trouble, breaking the law, and what sorts of things she did in the past and what laws she broke, knowing that she was totally immune from getting into any serious trouble. It created a really solid bubble around us. I remember getting her number in case we lost eachother in the party craziness, and I remember the vibe being very sexual but I couldn't get it to hit full lift off.

Then I blacked out, lol. I legitimately have 0 recollection of where I went, where I slept, how I got home, or anything like that. Even check my uber receipts and apparently I just crawled in my own asshole and then crawled back out around 11 the next day.

Last edited:

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Day Two

Day Two, lol what a fun ass day. This was some of the most fun just partying I've had in the longest time...

The first thing I remember is being at my car in the blazing heat, dry scooping creatine and L-citrulline out of my passenger seat and it going everywhere, covering my car seat with white powder and scrambling for something to swallow it with.

I was definitely still drunk as fuck from the night before, and I had just paid an Uber driver 100$ cash to drive around the town I was in looking for my car until we finally found it. I paid him way too much, that was so fucking stupid lol.

There's also a fleeting memory of a Denny's so I'm wandering if I just went to Denny's and ate food until the sun came up and went back to my car... idk.

I actually had a place to stay that night so I just had to wait for check-in. After sucking down supplements and protein bars from my absolute sauna of a vehicle, I moved it (don't try this at home kids) closer to my hotel and parked it in the shade.

The plan was to wait at my hotel bar and talk to strangers (hopefully women) until I was allowed to check in. When check-in time finally came, I checked my app to go straight to the room.... but the app said "See front desk". The room is actually signed up on my buddy's account about 2000 miles away, so not a good sign.

I called him a few times and his app said the same thing, so I knew we were probably in trouble. I just put my biggest smile on and sobered up my body language, then asked what the issue was. They said that he had to come to the front desk to sign something, which I knew definitely wasn't going to happen. I asked if a phonecall would suffice and they said no - so I came clean and said he set me up with the room. The guy was a prick and told me this was against the rules so there's nothing they can do. Couple hundred down the drain lol.

Playing it cool, I just went back to the hotel bar because it was cool there. I had basically no plans so figured I should just make friends and see where the wind takes me. This went well and I ended up walking a mexican chick back to her room, but there were 2 gay guys in there so I just took a tequila shot, got her number, and left. By that time some artists were gonna come back on, so I headed over to the main event where all my friends were.

They were kinda having a slow start and I was already quite drunk so I just headed into the venue when I got there. I bump into my old friend from my hometown, who happens to be with a bunch of people. She's super hot, high 8 for sure but also very crazy and most my natural friends have fucked her so I keep my distance. I use her for preselection and invite her to another location and venue. We have fun on the way over but I get the vibe she wants to fuck lol so I kinda have to tame myself a little bit. We were gonna meet a bunch of her girlfriends but for whatever reason we couldn't find them. Then at the next venue she randomly 180's on me and tells me to "stop being fake" so I kinda just look at her and nod, then leave her and walk away. Recently texted her and we're totally fine lol.

I get probably 4 different sets in here all of varying hooks but I was a bit drunk at this point and my game started to slip. I honestly don't think any of them were that great. I definitely pissed off some guys with girlfriends. Also pissed off the staff because they were trying to make me wait in line and shit a few times and I'm bad at that.

At one point I go back on a shuttle and get a really solid few approaches because they're all party busses and if you sit next down to a cutie then you're golden, but it was tons of chaos and high energy in there, all while in motion lol so it basically went from 0 to 100 back to 0 back to 100 tons of times. Kinda hard to keep control in an environment like that.

I take a small nap back at my friends place and hydrate a bit - hadn't slept in an actual bed yet so this felt amazing. My friends - I can tell - are happy to see me but also kinda like, "bro where have you been??" lol. My nap lasted about 2 hrs and then I woke up with enourmous energy. I'm very good at the rally after a powernap. I jump upstairs to a random house party and then back down a few times to get social momentum, and then switch to more of a groove into the main venue. I also start texting that blonde from last night and she wants to meet up so I'm hype as fuck about that.

Still pretty drunk I don't remember everything exactly, but here's my best from the haze. This is at the MAIN MAIN set. Literally one of the craziest and sluttiest of the festival, except now it's dark and at night, could barely see shit and it felt more like a nightclub in the open aired desert.

i did some approaches but no hook, and a few with boyfriends. Then I spot a shawty latina in a tiny little bathing suite with her ass sticking out, and some rave shades on. I love this type. Let's call her GlassShawty. Low HB8 like 8.0-8.02. I kinda just dance up beside her and float to her right. There's 3 guys with her but they seem like they could be gay so I kinda just hover to see how she acts. She's very reserved externally. I lean into her space cuz she's like barely 5'2" and ask, "are you having fun or just holding back your smile? :) " with super super positive energy. Basically challenging her to smile with me. She does and laughs like "Haha yeah I'm having fun!".

I ask her some basic stuff, and then just switch to open by pointing to one of the gay guys and asking, "is that your boyfriend?" pretty certain I'll get a definite no.

"No lol they're literally all gay".

"Perfect because you're totally cute I just can't tell if you're a sweatheart yet"

I kinda just dance with good vibe next to her and ask more basic stuff. She says she's from a famous county in california that SWIM doesn't want to share. I'm SUPER fucking horny at this point lol probably important I noted that. As soon as the hook happened I was like half hard lol.

"Haha oh you're from there?"
"Is it true what they say?" (now using this a second time this weekend)

"Is what true???" (guaranteed this is solid transition into them qualifying themselves, or stepping into a frame of some kind)

"Well I heard it's all cheaters down there. That like all the married couples are just RAMPANTLY cheating lol"

"Omg what I've never heard that"

"Well they say it's because everyones pretty damn cute so they just can't keep their hands off of eachother."

"Noooo hhaha that's our reputation??"

"Maybe lol that's just what I heard! I don't get why people wouldn't just stay single if everyone's so damn hot"

"Are you single?" (GREEN LIGHT)

"I am haha why are you trying to get me to move there? ;) "

"Nooo haha just curioussss :) "

We dance a bit more and then I'm feeling super ballsy, so I go,

"Can I ask you something? (dirty smile)

"Sure!"

"Well, let me ask you over there I need water"

"Okay! I'm gonna tell my friends first (GREEN LIGHT)

She goes and tells her friends she's going with me to get water, they literally don't care at all. I love gay guys out with girls instead of girls lol they're just like "uh yeah go get that dick girl" lol.

We go towards the water and then I stop her and say,

"I'm about to ask you something super naughty lol. Nothing scary but I didn't want your friends to maybe hear us"

"Oh, ummm... what is it...?"

"So this is super random (dirty grin).....

*she smiles with anticipation

"Have you ever... squirted?"

*stares at me with crazy intrigue "Yeah "

"Well when you do... do you actually have an orgasm? I know some girls do and some girls don't"

"Wow - um... I mean I do! Hahaha! Oh my god what the fuck!"
"Why are you asking me this???" (really really excited and staring deep into me)

"Hahahaha I just - well I know not all girls do and we're all wet (referencing the pool party) and I was staring at you and then just started thinking about it I honestly couldn't help it!"

"Okay! Um - did I answer you question? " (big smile, still looking up at me like super amused)

"Yeah, you did - I'm curious about something else though" * manhandle kiss

"Wow okay :) "

So honestly, that is not how you're supposed to do sex talk ^ lol I was just feeling ballsy as fuck and the crazy party environment we were in gave me enough privacy to just go for something like this. I did it because she was so quickly compliant with me and seemed into me. I wish I had a better explanation for why I just went so sexually explicit like right out the gates but it just felt like the thing to do and popped in my head.

We move towards the water and it's a little darker and private. I'm thirsty as fuck and I pound like 3 of them. She fills hers and has a sip.

"Did that make you wet?"

"Hahaha what??"

"The water, you just took a sip *points to cup "

"OMGGG SHUT UP!!"

"Yeah what were you talking about *grabs ass
Were you thinking about something else? "

"...Now I am..."

I pull her in to make out again and push her into my dick which has gotten significantly harder at this point. Not enough that I need to waste band but I could say for sure that she could feel it. I pull off first like, "you're cute...." "here, let's go back before they start thinking I kidnapped you". I take her hand and lead her through the crowd back to her friends. Right before we get all the way back I just say, "you're with me". She doesn't say anything but I set the frame.

The concert is hitting it's final hours and I look back to see that our after party spot is completely vacant, but the one above us is popping off, so I show her those and say that's where I'm staying, but we should head back before everyone rushes out. She says she's down, but then doesn't do anything. I wait like 1-2 more minutes as to not rush her before bringing it up again, but then say, "yeah just tell your friends we're gonna go now and they're free to come after too!", to make it a persistent effort but also make it good for her social stuff.

She does as she's told and then we walk back to the room. First I take us to the actual party so she see's I'm actually inviting her and her friends to something at some point, but then I say to come with me downstairs (empty) so we can get something. She's really quiet at the after party anyways and being hella compliant so she does.

We get there and there's this older couple who is NOT my friends lol hanging out in my friends after party spot. I kinda small talk and ignore it, they seemed on drugs lol. I make a drink for me at GlassShawty and say I'm giving her a tour.

I take her into the bathroom and push her against the wall and start escalating immediately. She falls right into it and I take her top off and start sucking on her tits. She's moaning while I'm feeling her up doing this, and I reach up into her mouth (she's rather short so this was easy lol) and put my finger in her mouth so she can suck on it and mentally visualize sucking my dick. Then I pick her up and move us towards the wall, and lay us into it so she can feel my body against hers and focus more on her ass. I tell her what a delicious ass she has and she loves my compliments to her body. I move my hands into her pussy and pull off her, but put my forehead into hers for intense eye contact. She's wet as fuck and I go, "you're so fucking wet...." and this turns her on even more. I'm rock hard at this point so I take her hand and put it on my dick. "I'm gonna make this pussy cum so fucking good" and start getting more into fingering her and kissing her. She's moaning and stroking my dick, and I start using a technique to make her squirt and whispering dirty shit in her ear about her cumming on my dick, then cover her mouth so her moans don't make it to the next room. She's in pure fucking pleasure. She start's squirting and I tell her what a good girl she is for me as she does it until her finishes cumming. I hold her and kiss her about 20-30 seconds, then turn her around and slowly put my dick in her. We fuck in standing doggy for like 2 minutes (tops lol it was so short) until she's like "wait wait wait wait we need... protection...". I'm hammered as fuck and start laughing like, "OH fuck lmao my bad...... let me get something for that." I jump towards my clothes, quickly find a condom, and stumble back to her.

"Does good girl want to take a shower?"

"Yes *doe eyes "

We start showering together and she sucks my dick, which was nice. But now she doesn't want to fuck. I don't want to be super pushy for a couple reasons so I'm kinda like whatever lol let's just have fun and I'll try and escalate as we go. We take a shower and I feel her up a bunch, but she's moving me away from her pussy now. She's doing it with a smile. Probably cuz it all happened so fast. Probably also shouldn't have offered the shower and should have just went back to fucking her. I was drunk lol whatever.

We get out of the shower and I'm about to try and make her squirt again, and then I hear the bedroom door. Drunk ass me quickly moves the chair in the room in front of the door and throws a bunch of pillows above it so we have privacy lmao but totally brings more attention to us being in there. It's my buddy. "Bro what the fuck are you doing in there???"

"One sec!"
"My bad!!"

So now I'm 2 for 2 with doing shit in his bathroom and getting caught lol. I get her and I a towel to clean up and tell her to wait and redress. I clean up in a jiffy and move the shit back and address him, basically trying to say I was just taking a shower. He's not retarded and can tell there's someone else with me and kinda is a little more annoyed this time. I get him laughing about it though and tell him I'll meet him out there. I go back, sneak her out the back, and we go back to the party upstairs.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Killer weekend, @Hue.

We talked about some of this in the interview this week.

It's nice to see a lot more of the details & other interactions fleshed out.

lol, what's the deal with your buddy not wanting you shagging chicks in his place? Left one too many cum stains at his last rental?

You're doing amazing at finding girls who are hurting for it, then just zeroing in on them and making it happen.

Very tight "green light girl" game.

I take her hand again and then walk out of the suite area, and just walk around the buildings until I find a corner. I press my back against the corner so she doesn't feel pressured, and also so it doesn't look like a girl is getting assaulted. When you're doing public sex, that's actually super important. Understand that if someone sees a girl stuffed in a corner by a man, they may assume it's something really bad lol.

Good logistical risk management here.

We're making out next to a bush in the corner of this building and I tell her to get on her knees. She starts sucking my dick as we stare into eachothers eyes and I tell her what a good girl she is and dirty talking her about loving how my hard dick feels in her mouth. It was turning her the FUCK on and she's moaning really loud getting more into it. We're like 10 feet from the sidewalk and I see someone pass by us and start laughing.

I lower myself down to the bush level and instruct her to get on top of me. She jumps on me, albiet a little awkardly cuz we're laying in rocks next to a bush lol and rides my dick for a minute or so. I'm trying to keep her body close to mine so no one sees, because there's security letting people out of the venue probably 100 feet from us.

Then I suggest we go somewhere better and see a ton of cars in the parking lot that are parked in residency. So it's not gonna be people who just came for the show - these are people staying in the suites. So that means good coverage that won't have people running up on us. That's my drunk ass horny logic, anyways, lol.

I get her and myself less naked and more composed and lead us in between these two huge trucks that parked facing eachother. We slink underneath them and on the hot cement and proceed back to cowgirl. I keep dirty talking her and ask her, "do you like being fucked like a slut in this parking lot?" as I pound into her and she loves it. We fuck for like 5 minutes before we're both exhausted as fuck from the heat (and the fact we're insanely dehyrdated from drinking all day) and lay down on the cement for a few minutes, and I just hold my fingers in her pussy. Then she has the idea to jump in one of the beds of the truck. Brilliant, lol.

We actually jump in it, and maybe we could have gotten away with it, but I shut it down because there was no ACTUAL coverage and it'd be super easy to see we were fucking lol why else would we be in a truck bed under the parking lot lamp? Hahahahaha. Despite her protest I say no and that we head back to the suite.

Should totally have done it anyway.

Nah, I'm kidding. I understand why you didn't.

But the girl was down! Would've made a fun story.

"So there we were, fucking in the bed of this truck, streetlamp lighting us up, and like 50 people walk by over about 10 minutes... every single one of their jaws hanging wide open..."

i did some approaches but no hook, and a few with boyfriends. Then I spot a shawty latina in a tiny little bathing suite with her ass sticking out, and some rave shades on. I love this type. Let's call her GlassShawty. Low HB8 like 8.0-8.02. I kinda just dance up beside her and float to her right. There's 3 guys with her but they seem like they could be gay so I kinda just hover to see how she acts. She's very reserved externally. I lean into her space cuz she's like barely 5'2" and ask, "are you having fun or just holding back your smile? :) " with super super positive energy. Basically challenging her to smile with me. She does and laughs like "Haha yeah I'm having fun!".

I ask her some basic stuff, and then just switch to open by pointing to one of the gay guys and asking, "is that your boyfriend?" pretty certain I'll get a definite no.

"No lol they're literally all gay".

"Perfect because you're totally cute I just can't tell if you're a sweatheart yet"

I kinda just dance with good vibe next to her and ask more basic stuff. She says she's from a famous county in california that SWIM doesn't want to share. I'm SUPER fucking horny at this point lol probably important I noted that. As soon as the hook happened I was like half hard lol.

"Haha oh you're from there?"
"Is it true what they say?" (now using this a second time this weekend)

"Is what true???" (guaranteed this is solid transition into them qualifying themselves, or stepping into a frame of some kind)

"Well I heard it's all cheaters down there. That like all the married couples are just RAMPANTLY cheating lol"

"Omg what I've never heard that"

"Well they say it's because everyones pretty damn cute so they just can't keep their hands off of eachother."

"Noooo hhaha that's our reputation??"

"Maybe lol that's just what I heard! I don't get why people wouldn't just stay single if everyone's so damn hot"

"Are you single?" (GREEN LIGHT)

"I am haha why are you trying to get me to move there? ;) "

"Nooo haha just curioussss :) "

We dance a bit more and then I'm feeling super ballsy, so I go,

"Can I ask you something? (dirty smile)

"Sure!"

"Well, let me ask you over there I need water"

"Okay! I'm gonna tell my friends first (GREEN LIGHT)

She goes and tells her friends she's going with me to get water, they literally don't care at all. I love gay guys out with girls instead of girls lol they're just like "uh yeah go get that dick girl" lol.

We go towards the water and then I stop her and say,

"I'm about to ask you something super naughty lol. Nothing scary but I didn't want your friends to maybe hear us"

"Oh, ummm... what is it...?"

"So this is super random (dirty grin).....

*she smiles with anticipation

"Have you ever... squirted?"

*stares at me with crazy intrigue "Yeah "

"Well when you do... do you actually have an orgasm? I know some girls do and some girls don't"

"Wow - um... I mean I do! Hahaha! Oh my god what the fuck!"
"Why are you asking me this???" (really really excited and staring deep into me)

"Hahahaha I just - well I know not all girls do and we're all wet (referencing the pool party) and I was staring at you and then just started thinking about it I honestly couldn't help it!"

"Okay! Um - did I answer you question? " (big smile, still looking up at me like super amused)

"Yeah, you did - I'm curious about something else though" * manhandle kiss

"Wow okay :) "

So honestly, that is not how you're supposed to do sex talk ^ lol I was just feeling ballsy as fuck and the crazy party environment we were in gave me enough privacy to just go for something like this. I did it because she was so quickly compliant with me and seemed into me. I wish I had a better explanation for why I just went so sexually explicit like right out the gates but it just felt like the thing to do and popped in my head.

We move towards the water and it's a little darker and private. I'm thirsty as fuck and I pound like 3 of them. She fills hers and has a sip.

"Did that make you wet?"

"Hahaha what??"

"The water, you just took a sip *points to cup "

"OMGGG SHUT UP!!"

"Yeah what were you talking about *grabs ass
Were you thinking about something else? "

"...Now I am..."

I pull her in to make out again and push her into my dick which has gotten significantly harder at this point. Not enough that I need to waste band but I could say for sure that she could feel it. I pull off first like, "you're cute...." "here, let's go back before they start thinking I kidnapped you". I take her hand and lead her through the crowd back to her friends. Right before we get all the way back I just say, "you're with me". She doesn't say anything but I set the frame.

I love all this banter and frame-setting.

I take her into the bathroom and push her against the wall and start escalating immediately. She falls right into it and I take her top off and start sucking on her tits. She's moaning while I'm feeling her up doing this, and I reach up into her mouth (she's rather short so this was easy lol) and put my finger in her mouth so she can suck on it and mentally visualize sucking my dick. Then I pick her up and move us towards the wall, and lay us into it so she can feel my body against hers and focus more on her ass. I tell her what a delicious ass she has and she loves my compliments to her body. I move my hands into her pussy and pull off her, but put my forehead into hers for intense eye contact. She's wet as fuck and I go, "you're so fucking wet...." and this turns her on even more. I'm rock hard at this point so I take her hand and put it on my dick. "I'm gonna make this pussy cum so fucking good" and start getting more into fingering her and kissing her. She's moaning and stroking my dick, and I start using a technique to make her squirt and whispering dirty shit in her ear about her cumming on my dick, then cover her mouth so her moans don't make it to the next room. She's in pure fucking pleasure. She start's squirting and I tell her what a good girl she is for me as she does it until her finishes cumming.

Oh no! The infamous "made her cum before sex" snafu!

I was reading this going, "Crap, is he still going to get the lay? She was riding on pure arousal and now she's been sated! She's gonna come out of that mood real quick..."

I hold her and kiss her about 20-30 seconds, then turn her around and slowly put my dick in her. We fuck in standing doggy for like 2 minutes (tops lol it was so short) until she's like "wait wait wait wait we need... protection...". I'm hammered as fuck and start laughing like, "OH fuck lmao my bad...... let me get something for that." I jump towards my clothes, quickly find a condom, and stumble back to her.

"Does good girl want to take a shower?"

"Yes *doe eyes "

We start showering together and she sucks my dick, which was nice. But now she doesn't want to fuck. I don't want to be super pushy for a couple reasons so I'm kinda like whatever lol let's just have fun and I'll try and escalate as we go. We take a shower and I feel her up a bunch, but she's moving me away from her pussy now. She's doing it with a smile. Probably cuz it all happened so fast. Probably also shouldn't have offered the shower and should have just went back to fucking her. I was drunk lol whatever.

Ah.

Yeah, it was the come down.

She got her orgasm. After that, sanity returned, and her arousal sloughed back down.

I bet you 20 bucks if you hadn't made her cum before your dick went in her, she wouldn't have been stopping you to ask you to put a condom on, either... she'd have been as hard after that nut as you were.

We get out of the shower and I'm about to try and make her squirt again, and then I hear the bedroom door. Drunk ass me quickly moves the chair in the room in front of the door and throws a bunch of pillows above it so we have privacy lmao but totally brings more attention to us being in there. It's my buddy. "Bro what the fuck are you doing in there???"

"One sec!"
"My bad!!"

So now I'm 2 for 2 with doing shit in his bathroom and getting caught lol. I get her and I a towel to clean up and tell her to wait and redress. I clean up in a jiffy and move the shit back and address him, basically trying to say I was just taking a shower. He's not retarded and can tell there's someone else with me and kinda is a little more annoyed this time. I get him laughing about it though and tell him I'll meet him out there. I go back, sneak her out the back, and we go back to the party upstairs.

Man, this guy's like the Eye of Sauron. Nothing escapes his gaze! How the heck does he know every time..?

This is one of those weekends you'll look back on forever.

Wild stuff!

Chase

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Fun read man. Like an erotic adventure short story.

I agree with Chase about the skillful use of banter, frame setting, light teasing, etc. Stellar stuff.

Reactions: Hue

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
You're doing amazing at finding girls who are hurting for it, then just zeroing in on them and making it happen.

Very tight "green light girl" game.
Music festivals are arguably the BEST spot for "green light girls".

I'm not even done haha Day Three on the way!
"So there we were, fucking in the bed of this truck, streetlamp lighting us up, and like 50 people walk by over about 10 minutes... every single one of their jaws hanging wide open..."
Lol as fun as this sounds I had made enough enemies with security at that point - would rather not be a registered sex offender :ROFLMAO:.

Ah.

Yeah, it was the come down.

She got her orgasm. After that, sanity returned, and her arousal sloughed back down.

I bet you 20 bucks if you hadn't made her cum before your dick went in her, she wouldn't have been stopping you to ask you to put a condom on, either... she'd have been as hard after that nut as you were.
She drove down to my house this Saturday and I fucked her properly. Might be going to her place on Sunday we'll see.

Man, this guy's like the Eye of Sauron. Nothing escapes his gaze! How the heck does he know every time..?

This is one of those weekends you'll look back on forever.

Wild stuff!

Chase
Haha and that's me with finding girls who are down!!

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Fun read man. Like an erotic adventure short story.

I agree with Chase about the skillful use of banter, frame setting, light teasing, etc. Stellar stuff.
Once I'm rich and going to festivals all the time I should start a separate music festival journal and go into way more detail about all the craziness / psychedelic aspects of these things.

Cheers

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I had like 6 paragraphs written up and then my computer went to sleep mode and it's gone 🥳

Day 3 was my best lay. Got an interview tomorrow morning so I'll get some caffeine in me after and slam out the rest of this

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So good to have this guy back 😂
keep doing your thing hue

the right date makes getting her back home a piece of cake