What's new

sex journal

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
The two lake girls were hot blondes. Very into them. I say the uglier one. They were both decent. One had something on her lip, tbh. Maybe 8s or high sevens. Idk. Nah definitely 7s. Definitely want to fuck. Oth of them. One looks like has a boyfriend prom date. Of course that counts for nothing in college, right?
I talked mainly to the bikini top one. I definitely sort of made her press follow. I went provat as I’ve seen advised here. Luckily that seems to have worked well as BOTH girls followed me after I walked away- I was worried the other chick wouldn’t!
I would be very happy. I’d say 8s

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
I’ll take sevens tbh. Multiple. Would I take one? I would. Right now my standards are just definitely no belly fat. It’s actually kinda weird to remember to always aspire to a ten but I wanna fuck a bunch of skinny mid chicks. Ok so she just accepted my follow (the “ugly” one) honestly would say they rate the same. She’s just less my type face wise and proportional wise. They’re both 8s. The bikini top one looks really slutty. She literally just accepted my follow request. I wonder if I should send a message right now? Hey I probably look even less real now.
that’s what I thought of. As I walked away.

because I said follow me so you know I’m a real person.

probably a bad line.
So, when are you guys free to pose

are you guys free tonight?

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
I’ll take sevens tbh. Multiple. Would I take one? I would. Right now my standards are just definitely no belly fat. It’s actually kinda weird to remember to always aspire to a ten but I wanna fuck a bunch of skinny mid chicks. Ok so she just accepted my follow (the “ugly” one) honestly would say they rate the same. She’s just less my type face wise and proportional wise. They’re both 8s. The bikini top one looks really slutty. She literally just accepted my follow request. I wonder if I should send a message right now? Hey I probably look even less real now.
that’s what I thought of. As I walked away.

because I said follow me so you know I’m a real person.

probably a bad line.
So, when are you guys free to pose

are you guys free tonight?
I keep forgetting to invite them right to my house. That’s why I’m in the center

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ok 2 more approaches. So 6 today.
wow. I should squeezed in another one. Just now. But I bailed cuz I don’t have time to wait in line and it also went horribly. I wanted this cute one with a nice ass in leggings. In the moment I’m turned on thinking about her. But in the movement I was nervous and had no idea what to do with her giant friend who I though was her mom

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
I guess posting all these entries is fine. I didn’t ask out anymore goddamn it. I’m gonna try some online for a bit and chill at my house.

should’ve asked. There was the all black in CVS. Should’ve done it. There was, well… the fat pharmacists. No thanks. There was the ymca girls (sporty blonde) right after being so weird with talking to the giant one instead of the cute one. She was young tho. It wasn’t the mom. Oh yeah and I did ask the other cashier at the gas station. So actually 3 more. So 9 today. Definitely need to journal because I’m starting to lose track.

I just got a Brazilian chick on ig. Followed my notes on what to say and it was moving the conversation forward. Now I’m stuck. She’s not free tonight. So I asked if this weekend or next. She didn’t respond, so I follow requested her. No response. Neeed to say something about how I’m retarded to the girl with the phone in the repair shop. Oh shit the iPhone repairman must have seen my textsss. Lmfao!!! That reminds me I gotta get him to fix my old phone so I can get pics to prove I fucked this really hot chick.

Last edited:

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
I guess posting all these entries is fine. I didn’t ask out anymore goddamn it. I’m gonna try some online for a bit and chill at my house.

should’ve asked. There was the all black in CVS. Should’ve done it. There was, well… the fat pharmacists. No thanks. There was the ymca girls (sporty blonde) right after being so weird with talking to the giant one instead of the cute one. She was young tho. It wasn’t the mom. Oh yeah and I did ask the other cashier at the gas station.
I just asked sort of cat called these 3 in a row with AirPods on ignored me possible didn’t hear me. I’m gonna count these but now I don’t know if I’m gonna count a half hearted quiet ask while they have on earbuds. You gotta raise your voice. But idk maybe it should count. I mean sometimes they take out their earbuds. They should see my lips moving even of we aren’t making eye contact, right?
Do these count for the snatch tournament?

So that’s 12

I mean if that counts then my sort of half hearted yell across the street would count too.

so far, 3 contacts

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
So that’s 12
Plus 1 approach sporty blonde at the water
Plus 1 contact Asian dark
1 showing off ass on green

3 after Convenience store

not sure if it’s too much now. It’s starting to feel like two much. Will go try to find a bench. I can’t jog anymore holy shit.

I feel like o should go home. But then where will I go at night. The girl I talked to I saw leaving. I think I can get away with trying again. Plus I need to force myself to jog for a bit.
Ok I’m jogging. I sat down and hoolered at a jogging blonde. 1

plus 1 asked a girl if she was a sister of a neighbor. Let her get away I wasn’t super into her.

that’s already a lot. I’m gonna reward myself for jogging and smoke and then go home. Honestly should jog more. But it’s so hot.
Just real

1 asked if it was the girl from hs that I keep thinking I see.

holy shit did I not do another one after that? Damn that’s a shame. Then when I left a couple of intimidating guys on motorcycles weirdly parked near the benches and they drove really close to me.
Totally regret not asking that last blonde that was walking when I was walking.
I felt like the groups of jogging girls were pissed that I was checking them out, and the fact was I couldn’t ask them out because they were always jogging quite fast. I suppose if I holler at them I can approach 5 girls at a time. Next time!!!

Last edited:

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
So that’s 12
Plus 1 contact Asian dar

So that’s 12
Plus 1 contact Asian dark
1 showing off ass on green

3 after Convenience store

not sure if it’s too much now. It’s starting to feel like two much. Will go try to find a bench. I can’t jog anymore holy shit.

I feel like o should go home. But then where will I go at night. The girl I talked to I saw leaving. I think I can get away with trying again. Plus I need to force myself to jog for a bit.
Ok I’m jogging. I sat down and hoolered at a jogging blonde. 1

plus 1 asked a girl if she was a sister of a neighbor. Let her get away I wasn’t super into her.

that’s already a lot. I’m gonna reward myself for jogging and smoke and then go home. Honestly should jog more. But it’s so hot.
Just real

1 asked if it was the girl from hs that I keep thinking I see.

holy shit did I not do another one after that? Damn that’s a shame. Then when I left a couple of intimidating guys on motorcycles weirdly parked near the benches and they drove really close to me.
Totally regret not asking that last blonde that was walking when I was walking.
I felt like the groups of jogging girls were pissed that I was checking them out, and the fact was I couldn’t ask them out because they were always jogging quite fast. I suppose if I holler at them I can approach 5 girls at a time. Next time!!!
Today I went to the gym and was determined to ask one out. Went and asked the only hot one about the painting g and she was foreign and didn’t understand me. Before when I was sober I pulled over and approached a girl but did t say anything at the last second and walked by.

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ok just felt myself losing momentum. I have some decent momentum this month, thanks to the Snatch Tourney but probably more due to having a deadline on my free time by starting a new job today.
I totally lost momentum I knew it. Goddamn it. Stop smoking. Approach tomorrow. I didn’t hit on the weed store line girl. I hollered at 2 girls from my car. Hit on one at the grocery store.
talked to a man at the gym so that ppl don’t think I’m weird according to chase advises. Didn’t chase a girl across the parking lot. Good doggy!

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ok just felt myself losing momentum. I have some decent momentum this month, thanks to the Snatch Tourney but probably more due to having a deadline on my free time by starting a new job today.
I totally lost momentum I knew it. Goddamn it. Stop smoking. Approach tomorrow. I didn’t hit on the weed store line girl. I hollered at 2 girls from my car. Hit on one at the grocery store.
talked to a man at the gym so that ppl don’t think I’m weird according to chase advises. Didn’t chase a girl across the parking lot. Good doggy!
Girl from my recent day sarge is texting me and adding her friend to a group chat. I see a threesome coming. The other two from that day I sent hey on instagram to the one I liked more. No response to my original hey are you guys free tonight which I unsent. Today I ask a girl on my lunch break but I was dressed in office clothes using the artist line, she looked me up and down and seemed to reject me based on the incongruous clothing. In general I do see the trend that being seen as an office worker is not sexy. I never snap chat from the office anymore I feel like that looks bad. Also focus on work duh

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
After work, I told the woman in front of me in line that I liked her shoes. She looked at me without smiling and said thank you. She was a rich slightly older lady with a nice fat ass and a Latino accent. Didn’t look too old tho. Saw her Porsche with some other rich looking Hispanic lady. My voice was all raspy bc I’ve had a very bad time with my new job which I thought I was gonna quit. So that was my first approach.

walked around the area smoking and was glad I decided to smoke. Cause I was so bad already, getting highs might help.
didn’t hit, saw lots of girls and didn’t approach. There is a bus station right there, so if if I felt like it I could sit at the bus stop and pick up chicks there after work.

I drove home. Didn’t like this high THC stuff. So I went to get my usual joint. On the way I went to the convenience store, bought stuff, went and sat on a bench. There was a chick there (5) and I asked her if she was filming me with her phone. It was held up and I’m super paranoid. She made a face. Then before getting up I said sorry I’m just paranoid.
approach 2

honestly let’s say I was doing the 4 a day challenge. So I failed today. I was about to say it was a success. If it was a normal day. But I’m going hard this month.

total this month

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
After work, I told the woman in front of me in line that I liked her shoes. She looked at me without smiling and said thank you. She was a rich slightly older lady with a nice fat ass and a Latino accent. Didn’t look too old tho. Saw her Porsche with some other rich looking Hispanic lady. My voice was all raspy bc I’ve had a very bad time with my new job which I thought I was gonna quit. So that was my first approach.

walked around the area smoking and was glad I decided to smoke. Cause I was so bad already, getting highs might help.
didn’t hit, saw lots of girls and didn’t approach. There is a bus station right there, so if if I felt like it I could sit at the bus stop and pick up chicks there after work.

I drove home. Didn’t like this high THC stuff. So I went to get my usual joint. On the way I went to the convenience store, bought stuff, went and sat on a bench. There was a chick there (5) and I asked her if she was filming me with her phone. It was held up and I’m super paranoid. She made a face. Then before getting up I said sorry I’m just paranoid.
approach 2

honestly let’s say I was doing the 4 a day challenge. So I failed today. I was about to say it was a success. If it was a normal day. But I’m going hard this month.

total this month
Just approached another girl today during lunch at work. I go to the same Target like almost every day. Not sure if I am approaching too much (like once every time almost). This time, I saw like 5, maybe 6 or 7 hot chicks. Target is always stacked but today was a cornucopia. Anyway, I guess if you go by the philosophy of going for the hottest one, I succeeded, but I felt like I could have gone for at least 3. I would like to if I can get away with it. There’s a lot of employees and they seem like they recognize me and want to find a reason to ban me. I’ve been buying stuff from Target and will continue to. As well as the Starbucks. I don’t want to be just hitting on chicks.

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Approached more yesterday. I am not going to smoke weed today.

on the way home from work I went to the atm to get cash for weed for my dealer. I’m gonna stop frequenting the dispensaries and just have a big bag of top shelf stuff I can use to taper off.
Walking back I saw 2 chicks walking right past me. One was cute and I walked behind them for a bit gathering my nerve. Then passed them and opened over my shoulder. Didn’t work because I went for both, talking to the ugly one, and she autorejected.

Later,
I made a vague approach to a group of 5 chicks. Wasn’t gonna count it bc I thought they didn’t hear me, but I think they were following me around later so I’m gonna count it as 5.

Then I approached a girl that was obviously way too young but when I’m not wearing my glasses I’ll accidentally go up to young girls and older women by accident. She didn’t really understand me or just pretended to think I thought she was an employee.

Just got thrown off by my new job.

so 9 approaches yesterday.
Total is 15

is anyone still interested in doing another Snatch Tournament this month?

otherwise I’ll just try to beat my own record, while doing the 4 a day challenge this month more specifically.

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Why should I care about doxing myself? I’m a true artist! I should be happy if people find me on the internet.

(I’m going to make this grammatically correct. If you want to read my unhinged hard to read typos, read my blog.)

This is going to be one of the great diaries, like Anne Frank’s, Samuel Pepys's, or Karl Pilkington's.

Yeah I’m not ashamed to say I had benign bumps on my tool that the white coats said was nothing eventually went away on their own.

So, I was about to change the title to the correct title “Sex Diary,” but I’ll only be a Grammer Nazi moving forward. And yes, I do in fact plan to compile my posts into a book, and will have to remove them when that time comes.

So, anyway, I wrote some stuff in my real journal that I will transfer over here.

I went in and got a coffee. It wasn’t ready again so I went to buy water. I passed by 2 chicks in the aisle but didn’t turn in to approach. Well that was fine because after I got the water I walked around and I approached one of them. It didn’t really work and she almost ignored me. I said hey can I ask a weird question. Pick up line. Then her friend understood and said no. I didn’t even look at her friend. I picked the brunette just because she had short shorts dressed sexier. The blonde was probably just as hot, so I made a mistake here in not including her at all. So that’s one approach. If I had opened both I could have 2 points or more.

Well they laughed and I laughed and I felt if I had persisted it might have worked. I think they thought I was cute.

Last edited:

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
After work I was half thinking I would pull over just to pick up girls I spotted. See, I didn’t have an excuse ready for myself, because I usually relied on the stop at the dispensary and a smoke as the time to casually pick up women, and I had just bought an ounce of the good stuff.

But I had plenty excuses not to pull over when I saw the biggest ass on a hot white girl I’ve ever seen. For one, my coworkers might see me. At least them seeing me lighting up after work would be normal. I got afraid of them seeing me as a pickup artist. Oh well, I might as well own the persona. I’m a cad, I have my fun, other people’s thoughts and feelings don’t concern me either way.

But also when I almost pulled over I almost pulled over in front of an oncoming truck. Well, actually, I need to give myself some more credit. I tried to pull over and did pull in front of a truck. I pussied out and breaked real quick though, and all the excuses flooded my mind. I drove on, admiring her ass in the mirror, although the best view was gone because I stopped wearing my glasses.

It occurred to me later that I could've gotten out to cash my check at the local ATM. But still, I would've had to chase down the girl at that point.

I didn't end up trying to pick up any more chicks on my commute; I was really excited to get home and smoke the good stuff. It’s ok. I got high and walked to the bank to cash my check. I was freaking out about my check, in a good way, I was high and laughing at myself, because here I was thinking I was gonna make more money like an idiot. And so I turned to apologize to this older woman in my mumbly fashion and she smiled and said hi. So I’d say that counts as an approach. +1

Then I realized I took their pen and so I walked back in and the lady smiled at me again. I threw it against the wall and it landed perfectly. I was having a good high.

Then I went to a couple stores and sort of walked in and didn’t buy anything and then on my way out I saw this cute chick. Turn and keep walking and sit down at a bench, lo and behold she’s still walking past me. I think she followed me. I used the line, you know what, I’m tired of writing for 2 fucking hours. Latina chick Centre +1

this would be good to put I. The tourney. This isn’t diary time.

Oh god then I saw the hottest fucking figure in an outfit I fucking loved in a top of my signature fucking color it looked so fucking good on her and I could have used that to make a bold compliment right in front of her dad and brother.

My eyes are holding me back because I couldn’t tell if it was a really hot milf or the sister. I mean, she had the 20 y/o hot ass that I’m so fucking into right now, so I should’ve known. The thing is I can’t discern faces that far away in the dim light. So either get glasses, contacts, or 20/20 vision. My myopia and my eyes were also glancing more nervously than I would like at her Dad more than I would like. Then I was thinking, should I even glance at her Dad at all? Probably a nearly impossible pull unless I felt really really confident or rich.
Next time I WOULD JUST FUCKING TRY.

Last edited:
Reactions: fog

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Why should I care about doxing myself? I’m a true artist! I should be happy if people find me on the internet.

(I’m going to make this grammatically correct. If you want to read my unhinged hard to read typos, read my blog.)

This is going to be one of the great diaries, like Anne Frank’s, Samuel Pepys's, or Karl Pilkington's.

Yeah I’m not ashamed to say I had benign bumps on my tool that the white coats said was nothing eventually went away on their own.

So, I was about to change the title to the correct title “Sex Diary,” but I’ll only be a Grammer Nazi moving forward. And yes, I do in fact plan to compile my posts into a book, and will have to remove them when that time comes.

So, anyway, I wrote some stuff in my real journal that I will transfer over here.
I think I'll count it as two, because I love two girls, it was pretty much approaching both and that was the vibe, even though I fucked up on the delivery. OK, I had a weird part of me try to isolate one girl. I vaguely read that on some pickup forum or something. I was thinking, why do you guys go for just one girl? Isn't that super awkward for the other girls? Am I just autistic? Oh well, I'm an artist, it's OK.

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
It's just- dude, it's a work night. I was really tired today.
By some finagling I did manage to get in my 4 approaches today.
Good work.
2 days ago I did more than double, so that makes up for yesterday. I have acne from the stress of my new job and the weed DOES NOT HELP. So yesterday I didn't approach and took a day off the ganja.

Reactions: fog